Chapter forty-three: Vampire's lair

The smell of blood awoken the child, the servant from before, Vanilla Ice, had placed a vase full of blood in front the the girl. She still felt ill from whatever was wrong with her. "Master DIO ordered me to find you some blood.," the brunet man said. The little pillar could not refuse it now, she needed as much energy as she possibly could get. She stuck her hand into the vase and the blood drained from the vase. Vanilla Ice watched as if interested with what he was seeing. The blood disappeared from her hand after she finished the vase of blood. Like it was just absorbed right into her skin.
She noticed dark purple eyes looking at her, "Can I help you?" "You knew Master DIO when he was a child right?," the man asked. (Y/n) gave a nod and pulled the old Victorian photo from her bag, she beckoned the man closer to show him the picture. "This is us over a hundred years ago with father and Jonathan.," the little girl said as Ice's eyes looked at the picture with fascination. She let him hold the picture to look at as she felt her forehead like one would do a human, she felt warm still. The fever was still there. She had never gotten sick like this before.

Vanilla Ice was about to leave with the picture when the little girl got his attention, "Excuse me. Can I have my photo back please? It was one of the few things I was able to save from the fire." The brunet looked back at the little girl then to the picture in his hand. He did not want to give it back. "Give it. That is the only one I have.," the little girl said as her eyes narrowed before she doubled over and coughed. The brunet gave the picture back and left with the empty vase. (Y/n) laid back on the bed and curled up on the plush mattress. She felt horrible. The pain in her body was just as bad as that hamon dose she got from Joseph during the plane crash.
She could not sleep again, not without help at least. The pillar child got up and hopped off the soft bed in order to find her brother. She walked around, sniffing the air to search for the scent of the vampire. Her plum hair waved behind her as she walked. Her red eyes scanned the area as she walked. She passed by one column and a vampire popped out, he got decked in the face. He was not much bigger than the child and wailed after she punched him. (Y/n) sprinted off after punching the small servant vampire and making him cry. She saw outside, it was dark. She could not have been asleep for very long.

The plum haired girl ran to the library to try and find her brother. She did find him there. He was holding a few books under his arm. His amber eyes looked to the door as he heard her enter, "Do you feel better?" "No.," the girl said and wandered over to him, grabbing onto his leg for support. The vampire chuckled a bit, "Then we will just have to wait until you do. You dropped some things when you fell earlier." One of his clawed fingers pointed to the seat in the library. The girl looked over and saw that two of her precious objects were on the table in front of the reading chair.
(Y/n) quickly walked over and picked up the objects and placed them in her bag, "I assume you have questions about them?" "You assume correctly.," DIO spoke, "I want to know about the gemstone first." He looked to the window and beckoned her to come to him before scooping her up. He walked to his room with his stepsister and a pile of books in his arms. "It is morning. But we can talk here in my room where it is safe.," the blond said and set the books down on the side table next to his luxurious bed, "You still feel like you have a fever, But it will pass." He sat on his bed and held the warm child against him, "Now. Can you tell me about the Gem and the Horn?"

(Y/n) took the gemstone and both horns from her bag, DIO looked surprised to see that she had another horn in her bag. "These horns are the only things left of my Uncles. Joseph killed them fifty years ago.," the little girl explained, "Their names were Esidisi and Wamuu. This smooth horn belonged to Esidisi, this spiral horn belonged to Wamuu." DIO listened and touched the horns lightly. They felt warm, like the child's horns were. "Why have they kept their warmth?," the vampire inquired. "I don't know. But I like how warm they are.," the child said and put the horns up.
DIO took the gem from her to admire it, "This beautiful gem has some destructive power in it." "That is a Red stone of Aja.," the little girl replied, "It is a stone that retracts light thousands of times until it is pure and is shot out in a destructive beam. My father gave me that imperfect one as we were looking for a perfect Super Aja." "Did you find it?," the blond asked and got a nod from the girl, "Where might it be?" "A volcano somewhere. I don't know exactly were. Joseph never told me.," the girl said and puffed her cheeks into a pout, the vampire pressed his finger into the puffed up cheek of the ancient little girl sitting on his leg. A small smile was on his face as he pressed his sharp nail into her soft skin, her skin did not pierce, but rolled under his nail like rubber. (Y/n) made a small whine from her older brother's insistence to play with her cheeks.