Chapter Ninety-eight: Notorious B.I.G.

After landing the boat, the gang headed to the airport to search for a plane to use. (Y/n) hopped onto a plane to sense the area as Bucciarati gave the order that he did not want any unknown life near the plane. The human below kept an eye out. Abbacchio kept nearby Trish to keep her safe. Santana came out of hiding, he was ready to explore technology he had been interested in and studied. Giorno was sensing for hidden enemies in the plane when he was startled by the pillar man ghost landing next to him, followed by the tiny pillar girl. The child hopped onto Giorno's shoulders. "Hey, papa, are we stealing this one?," (y/n) asked the Italian man. "We are, Stellina.," Bucciarati answered. The little girl looked to Giorno then the plane and made a grimace, "Let's hope this goes better than the last few times."
Santana walked to the plane with Abbacchio, talking to the policeman about the plane navigation systems and how to fly it. The vermillion haired pillar man seemed a little excited about being in a plane. The child thought her friend's excitement was cute. The little girl hugged Giorno's head. Her little body fell from Giorno's shoulder and handed on her hands and feet before dusting herself off. She sensed Narancia and Bucciarati enter the plane to speak to Abbacchio and Santana.

An energy made the plum haired child look to a man coming towards them, "Mista!" The gunslinger saw the man coming for them, walking steadily towards them. Mista yelled at the man to stop, he would be shot be he an enemy or an innocent. The little pillar child picked up a stone and threw it at the man with enough force to snap his leg. She felt a surge in stand energy, "Stand! What out!" Mista took his pistol out and shot the man several times with help from the Sex Pistols. The man was downed and dead within five shots, the sixth shot did the trick to kill him. Giorno approached the body to check it for life signs. None were present. Mista and Giorno spoke a bit as Narancia called out to them from the plane. Santana and Abbacchio were ready for takeoff.
Mista picked (y/n) up and carried her onto the plane as the engines roared to life. They took off safely and flew in the plane towards Sardinia. The little pillar was handed over to her adopted father as Mista went to his seat. Everyone got comfortable in the luxury plane. The little pillar was apprehensive about this walking corpse that had adopted her when she was alive, but it was hard to type and push back the adoration that she had for him. His hand patted her fluffy hair as he sat in his seat, the ring she made for him was still on his finger. She felt Trish's green eyes looking at her before turning back to the widow she was looking out of. "I wonder if my father, no, your boss.. I wonder if he knew I would go to Sardinia to search for his past., the pink haired girl wondered aloud. "Former.," Bucciarati corrected as he patted his adopted daughter's head. Trish looked at the two as Bucciarati continued to speak, "Former boss. I'm sure the thought crossed his mind before, that is why we need to find out about him as fast as possible."

Bucciarati looked to the child on his lap, "(y/n). Could you determine anything about the boss if Trish let you smell her blood?" "No. I can only determine family lines, not appearances or powers. However, I can tell you that Trish's appearance is more than likely similar to her father's.," the child responded, "She is his only offspring. I take after my father. So does Giorno and Josuke. It only stands to reason that she looks like her faher." "That is pretty significant of a clue.," The black haired man said and looked to Trish, "Can you remember anything your mother told you about him?" The tiny pillar listened to the young woman speak what she remembered about what her mother told her. About how the boss and Trish's mother, Donatella Una, met. Donatella met the boss before he had even made the gang. She remembered one thing.
Cala di Volpe. The fox's tail, a beautiful resort on Sardinia. Where Trish's mother met the boss. Where Trish was more than likely conceived at. Trish mentioned that her father spoke with a Sardinian dialect. (Y/n)'s little hands played with the much bigger ones of her adopted father before pulling out her beloved doll to play with. She listened to Bucciarati and Trish talk a little more. Bucciarati mentioned that the reason that the boss wanted Trish dead was that she was his only living relative. "What a shit father.," came the raspy voice of Esidisi from the seat in front of them. The dark skinned ghost turned around, "I hope you don't mind that I was listening."