Chapter one hundred and two: Diavolo emerges

Polnareff softly patted the little girl's back as she told him about what happened. He listened and kept a lookout for Bucciarati. Avalon stayed out to watch the child and man, as well as to meet the man she trusted. Polnareff was impressed with seeing Avalon, a stand that was a fusion of a stand and a soul that was not the user's. However, he noted a hollow indent in the chest of the stand, where a heart or something may go. The little pillar girl stared at the indent. The shape was familiar. She knew that shape. She was set down on the floor by the Frenchman so he could wheel to look at the streets. The child looked at the indent before realizing the shape. "Wait a second.," the little girl said and pulled a red stone from her bag. An Aja stone. It was a large and almost perfect stone that her father had given her over sixty years before.
Its beautiful red color matched her stand perfectly. Avalon immediately recognized it and seemed to want it. He was drawn to it almost. The shape and size matched the dent in his chest perfectly. (Y/n) looked to her stone before setting it into the hole in her stand's chest. The golden accents that were on him changed slightly, creating a sort of containment loop around the stone to bind it into place.

Avalon seemed to grow after it was set into his chest. The stone became a perfect match to the perfect Super Aja that he had sought after many years ago. His body seemed to lost its transparency after he fused with the stone. "I feel, different. Almost whole.," the voice of the stand rang out. "You look a little different.," (y/n) replied and saw that Polnareff was looking over at the stand. Avalon was looking at his new feature and tapped the jewel on his chest. The child smiled at her stand and his new look. "Daddy. We may have to break our promise and fight.," the little girl told her stand as Polnareff went back to watching the streets. The Frenchman had binoculars to his eyes as he looked over the roads, "Tell me. Can you sense where the others are?" "They are out of my range at the moment.," the child replied and heard her stand land beside her as she climbed onto a high block and looked over the old building. She remembered this. She remembered many things from this area.
A movement in the shadows of the lower levels caught her attention. She saw several men. She did not sense them. These were not her warriors. The little girl looked to the shadows and walked over after she hopped down. From the darkness came a familiar pale face and red eyes. Risotto. Shuffles in the darkness showed others. Prosciutto, Pesci, Formaggio, a purplish haired man, an angry looking blue haired man, a brunet with red eyes and a pair in the back. "This is goodbye?," (y/n) asked. "It is.," Risotto answered, "But I wanted to come back and tell you something before we left."

"The boss is two people in one, a clueless child and the ruthless man.," the silver haired man spoke while kneeling to her height, "You already know that, no doubt. However, I hope that your friend up there and Bucciarati's gang succeed in this. I am sorry I was too stubborn to consider another way." "Your choices have been made Risotto, just rest.," the little girl replied, "All of you." Avalon stood behind he child, recognizing the few he saw through her eyes. The silver haired man stood, "Goodbye, (y/n). And kill the boss for us." "We will.," Avalon spoke for his user and set his win on her head, his voice startled the dead. Risotto made a small smile and began to fade as he crossed over. Prosciutto looked to the child and gave her a nod, Pesci mimicked his lead. "I probably should have taken your advice. But it's over now. Thank you for caring about my comfort in my last moments.," the blond man spoke before disappearing. Pesci was shaking a bit before he disappeared.
The purple and blue haired men disappeared, as did the pair in the back. The brunet man made a small sarcastic smile before disappearing. Formaggio was left, "I forgive you, kid. You're strong, I'll give you that, I can see why after meeting your family. They are intense." "Formaggio. Rest.," the little girl spoke. "I will. But, you were right. We could have changed. We were blinded by greed and grief, that made us shut off.," Formaggio spoke, "I guess I'm trying to say... Sorry. I'll go now. Your scary guy will kick my ass if I stay here any longer." The Grey haired man laughed as he disappeared. The place became quiet as the little girl noticed that there were items left on the ground. Items that used to belong to the men. The child picked up the items. "We'll end this for you and everyone else who has suffered by Diavolo.," the child spoke to herself and climbed back up to her place on the ruins. She saw below her to Polnareff, he was still waiting for her friends to come.