Chapter Fifty-three: Nijimura

Tomoko and the plum haired little girl worked a little while together. They cleaned the house up and neatly put away the items that belonged one to Ryohei. (Y/n) felt saddened by this sudden death, a reminder of how fragile humans were compared to her. The red eyed child looked outside then to the clock. It was almost time for Josuke's school to end. The child pulled at the arm of the woman lightly, "Can I go to the High school to get Josuke?," the little child asked the woman. Tomoko nodded, "Go ahead. I'm sure Josuke would like the company." (Y/n) gave a wide smile and left after putting on her little cloak, she ran through Morioh to get to the high school. It was almost time for school to end.
The little girl walked into the school and wandered the halls, using her nose to search for her stepbrother. She found his classroom and peeked through the window by jumping to look through. She saw her stepbrother's hair and his cool uniform. One of the female students in the back saw her.

(Y/n) used her stand to stay in the air a little bit longer. Josuke looked back after his classmate got his attention. His face lit up into a smile. The little plum haired girl stood by the girl and waited for the bell to ring. The door opened and some students were surprised by the little girl. She ran between their legs to her stepbrother. Her small arms wrapped around his leg as he was packing up his school bag. "Josuke! Ready to go home?," the little girl asked as he closed his bag. The classmates walked by and chuckled at the small child hugging onto Josuke's leg.
Josuke crouched down and patted her head, "Yes I am. How about we go find Koichi and walk home with him?" (Y/n) ran through her memories to remember who Koichi was, the silver haired boy. She smiled and nodded. The child followed her older brother around as they looked for Koichi. Her small hand held onto her brother's school uniform jacket as they walked together. She had to run a bit beside him to keep up, her little legs had smaller strides than her stepbrother.

They found Koichi in the library, he seemed to be studying something. "Ah, Koichi, you're studying even after school? Come on, let's walk home together, all three of us." Koichi looked back at Josuke, "Okay. Wait, what do you mean, three?" The British-Japanese teen motioned down to his leg, Koichi followed the motion and saw the little face of the plum haired girl looking out at him. The silver haired boy's expression changed a bit before he smiled, "Hello." (Y/n) held onto Josuke's trousers.
Koichi picked up his things and followed the two out of the school. "You have been gone for a few days. Where were you?," Koichi inquired. "I was in America, the Speedwagon foundation needed to do a physical on me again.," the little girl responded, "It was okay. But it got better after Santana got out of containment." "Who is Santana?," the silver haired boy asked as (y/n) ran a bit to catch up with them. The little girl smiled, "He's the only one of my father's species left. I am only half, Santana is a full blooded pillar man."
"Pillar man, that's your race? Sounds impressive.," Josuke said. "He is. He's a bit taller than you and Jotaro, way more muscular.," the little girl said, "And he has features that many people would kill for. He and the others were so handsome."

"Do you think we could meet him one day?," Koichi asked. (Y/n) nodded, "Yep! Although, you might want to keep the fact you are Joseph's son a secret, Josuke. He's still mad at papa for sending him back into hibernation and killing the others." "A grudge huh? I'll keep that in mind.," Josuke said as he stopped and let the little girl hop up onto his shoulder. They kept walking and passed a strange rock that had the energy of a living thing in it. "Yo, Angelo.," Josuke greeted the rock. "Was this rock always here?," Koichi asked. "Yeah, but it only recently started looking like this.," the violet-blue eyed teen replied. "It is alive.," the little pillar on his shoulder commented. "Oh? It is? Yo, Angelo.," Koichi said as he followed Josuke.
(Y/n) could have sworn she heard a small groan from the stone. Josuke and Koichi kept walking. They were walking past the old large house that (y/n) was perched on that morning. She still sensed people inside. "Does someone live here?," Koichi asked Josuke suddenly. "Not that I know of. This old place is so run down that I have a hard time believing anyone would want to live here.," the pompadored teen replied, "Realtors come every so often to check for squatters, but that is it."