Chapter Seventeen: the race for the stone

(Y/n) rode on her father's shoulders after they found the clothing remains of Esidisi in Italy. She held onto him as he passed through mountains and the snow. The cold snowy night wind whipped around them as they traveled, following the trail of the stone. Kars and his daughter followed the faint scent of their fallen warrior that had been smeared onto the stone.
The plum haired girl clung to her father as he jumped over the countryside and came upon a cabin. There were two vehicles beside the cabin, the scents of humans permeated the building. Kars placed (y/n) into the snow and felt the heat of the humans inside of the cabin. He room he was sensing had five humans in it. He looked back at the little girl behind him, "Stay out here. I don't want you to get hurt." "I want to make Jojo pay.," the child said to her father. He let his blade come from his arm, "I'll kill Jojo, then you can have his corpse as a meal." The man used his blade to slice through the wall silently and kill all of the humans inside.

Kars opened one of the windows and stood in the windowsill to look at the carnage he had created. There was one more man in there. One that Kars could not sense. His daughter looked in the window as he went into the building as the man that was not killed spoke about how impressive Kars was. "In just a few hours, you have learned of Esidisi's defeat, tracked the stone and killed my men silently. I also know that if you are here, your daughter is not too far behind.," the German spoke as he rose and walked around the table. "(Y/n), stay outside.," Kars said, not looking to the windowsill that his daughter had jumped onto to watch. The girl looked at the German soldier, "You should be dead after you blew yourself up." Kars kept his eye on this threat and attacked with his arm blade. It was revealed why Kars could not sense the man after he attacked, the man was mechanical! It was Stronheim.
Jojo opened the door and came upon the scene of both Kars and Stronheim fighting before him. A small movement in the Window made him look and see (y/n) was there too. The two pillars glared at the brunet. "Papa. Can I try to eat him?," the girl asked. "I told you to stay outside.," Kars replied, "Stay out of this."

The girl dropped into the snow after hissing at Joseph, "You killed Esidisi, I won't forgive you for that!" (Y/n) fell into a large piled of snow below the window and and crawled through the drift that was bigger than her to get to the vehicles. She could at least cause some problems to the humans. She found the German car and threw the seats around. She threw the luggage around that she found in both of the cars. The plum haired girl heard a loud crash and saw her father fall through the wall. His body had bullets tearing through it before he used his blade to cut through the projectiles flying at him. "I'll get that stone by the end of the night! Getting it cost Esidisi his life!," Kars announced as he sliced the bullets in midair, "I will not let his sacrifice be in vain!" (Y/n) was in awe of her father's skill with his blade. His blade glowed as his light mode activated, allowing him to cut through the projectiles flying at him.
Stronheim ran out of bullets and Kars charged at him, slicing the German human machine cleanly in two. The plum haired man looked back at the blond German cyborg, "And what was Santana? He was a child, a guard dog. Even (y/n) has more potential than he did and she is much younger than he is. He cannot compare to us!" Kars picked up the cyborg, "Now, I'll take the stone." He walked to the cliff that was nearby while holding the cyborg up. The ancient man patted the pocket of the German, "This pocket here has the stone, Correct?"

(Y/n) saw Joseph follow her father. She was about to jump on Joseph and kill him herself when she was picked up by the back of her jacket by a large man with a Fu Manchu like mustache. The girl thrashed and kicked him in the arm and face. A woman with him seemed to be surprised at the sight of the child. Caesar was immediately on edge. And looked to Joseph, who was chasing after Kars and the stone. The little girl thrashed again and let her body slip out of the jacket to give chase after her father as he and Joseph fall off of the cliff. The girl was about to jump when she was caught again, this time by the woman. The little pillar could sense a massive amount of hamon energy inside this woman, she could also smell the blood of the woman. She smelled a little like Joseph. The little girl did what she knew she could. She screamed, "Daddy!" She saw her father look up at her as he fell, getting further away from his daughter. "(Y/n), Do what you must!," He yelled back as he fell into the abyss of the crevice below them.
Joseph was saved from falling to his doom by his quick thinking and Caesar catching on quickly. The woman and the large man with the mustache were relieved with the safety of Joseph and the stone, but they had a new problem: Kars's Daughter.