Chapter twenty three: The new age

Life at the Japanese headquarters of the Speedwagon foundation was quite different from the American headquarters. (Y/n) quickly learned the language and got settled in, though. She actually liked how peaceful Japan could be and usually was at night when she would wander. Every culture had its ups and downs, but every one was interesting. The plum haired girl would go see her stepsister at night. She was quite happy when she found out her stepsister was pregnant. She was about to have a nephew or niece! The young pillar was happy for her sister and brother in law. She congratulated them.
The girl still traveled to Italy to visit the actor she had saved almost fifty years ago. He would ask her questions when she visited. Things like, "How is Jojo doing? Are he and Suzie Q. doing well?", "Is Holly okay?" And "are you doing well with your training?"
The actor still looked good for his age, he must have not stopped his training, even though he had given up mostly all of his energy when the girl saved him from being crushed all those years ago.

(Y/n) answered all the questions she could. "Have you told Jojo about me yet?," the blond actor asked as he talked to the little girl again when she came to visit him. The plum haired pillar took another bite of gelato before answering, "Not yet. I don't know how he will take it, he thought you were dead." "I thought I was as well.," The Italian said, "But you saved me. Even though your uncle was trying to kill me."
The girl looked up to the man she was sitting beside, "Because I have respect for human life, Caesar. Wamuu had a little respect. Esidisi and father lost theirs the night mama was murdered by hamon users." Caesar took a bite of his gelato as he listened to the child. He looked basically the same as he did all those years ago. "So, Jojo is an old man now?," Caesar asked. "Very. He has a beard and everything.," The girl chuckled, "At least he keeps his beard trimmed though. Mama Suzie is doing well, she aged gracefully."
"I always knew Jojo was easygoing.," the Italian man chuckled and leaned back.

Caesar smiled and ate the rest of his gelato before standing up and stretching, "Well, it was nice to talk to you again. It was a good break from the shoot. Would you like to see the set or do you have to go again?" "I have a little time.," the little girl replied and hopped up onto Ceasar's shoulder, "So I don't mind hanging around you for a little bit longer." The blond Italian walked back to the partially enclosed building he was filming in with the girl on his shoulder.
He was greeted by the film crew and other actors and actresses. They did not question why he suddenly had a horned child on his shoulder. Not until the director came looking for Caesar. "Zeppeli! Why is there a kid on your shoulder? Is she supposed to be another extra for the scene?," the director asked and pointed to the girl on the man's shoulder, almost pushing against her nose. "That actually sounds like a good idea, (y/n), how about being an extra in the scene we are about to shoot?," Caesar asked. The plum haired girl nodded and hopped off if his shoulder, over the head of the director and landed lightly on the floor. "What do I have to do, Caesar?," the red eyed girl asked. The blond man pointed to a place for her to be at and explained that she could play with some of the other child extras on the set in that area. He explained that they needed some kids to run out in front of him and the other lead actor.

The plum haired girl understood and waited for the cue to run across the set with the other children, it was easy to as one of them started tickling the rest and chased them. They passed by the actors at the directed time, all laughing and trying to get away from the tickler. Thankfully, that scene was good enough to keep and they could keep shooting as the kids ran around in the background of the scene a bit more. They all legitimately played through the filming of the scene and had a little fun. (Y/n) jumped out of reach when the director yelled cut, over the set and back onto Ceasar's shoulder.
"Was that fun?," Caesar asked. "Doing the scene or scaring half the people here with my stunt?," (y/n) inquired. "Both.," Ceasar replied with a small smile. The child pillar shrugged, "It was kind of fun. But I like scaring humans better." Caesar chuckled as he walked to his dressing room for a costume change, he figured she would have had a little fun with the humans on set.
"Are you going to stay here for a little bit more or..," Caesar asked. "My flight back to Japan leaves in two hours. I can make it.," the girl replied and dropped off of the blond. "I can take you to the Airport.," Caesar offered. The girl shook her head, "You have your work here to do. I have to go back to Japan. But I had fun playing with you this morning."