Chapter Ninety-five: a secret told.

(Y/n) whined and squirmed in Abbacchio's arms as the doctor from the Speedwagon foundation came closer with the needle. She was getting blood drawn as part of her checkup. "It'll be over quickly, lady (y/n).," the doctor said to reassure the little girl, "We just need a little blood work to make sure you are healthy." Abbacchio held her little arm put as the doctor drew blood. Caesar sat on the other side of the room with Bucciarati, "So how is she, doc?" "She grew a few centimeters since her last checkup. She is now 86.36 cm.," the doctor answered, "She's in perfect health. But She needs food other than human food." "Thanks, Doctor.," Caesar said and took the bag that one of the other personnel that came. "We'll tell mister Joestar that (y/n) is doing well.," the boat driver  who was with the doctor said to the Hamon user and turned to the gang members, "Thank you for finding her. After she disappeared two years ago, we got worried. Where was she?" "In the caverns behind the Mouth of Truth.," Bucciarati answered. "Where we found her father and uncles more than sixty years ago.," Caesar commented.
"May I ask, how long has (y/n) been in the Speedwagon foundation?," Bucciarati inquired. "Since its beginning. She was the friend of the founder, Robert E.O. Speedwagon.," the doctor replied, "She was our first introduction to her species." Abbacchio set the girl down and she ran off as the men talked a little more. She ran to get the package that came with the checkup. She slowed down to get to the package. She stopped when she smelled a familiar scent.

She looked into the sitting room where the package was, as well as the man who was tasked with delivering it. Mista was in the same room, talking to Narancia as Giorno sat off to the side with Trish. She knew the man. That red hair and those earrings. His distinct scars and those glasses. "I thought you'd be in the Tokyo Headquarters. Why are you here?," the little girl asked and got the attention of the man, along with a few of the gang members. "I'm here in Mr. Joestar's stead. He's busy with Shizuka and His wife.," the man answered as the little girl walked in front of him, "Here is material for your new dress, it is your preferred fabric and we included some needles." The child took the package and looked at it, "I knew I was being watched in the other room." "Sorry, I was curious about what they did.," the red haired man said and raised his hands up.
"Hold on. How can he see into the room when you were at the end of the hall and we were here?," Mista asked, "Unless." "I used my long ranged stand. Like I did thirteen years ago.," the man replied and took his shades off to reveal his violet eyes, "I am Noriaki Kakyoin, My stand is Hierophant Green, which represents the Hierophant tarot card." "Tarot card?," Giorno asked and got a strange look from the man. "Yes. My stand, along with several others, are named from and represent aspects of tarot cards.," Noriaki replied, "There are only a few of the tarot card stand users left. The fool was killed two years ago, the star, the hermit, the chariot and the magician are who I know are left." Hierophant green appeared beside Kakyoin after coiling back up from his rope like form that had tracked down the hall.

"So, these other tarot card stand users, are they strong?," Mista asked. "Very much so. One who controls the raging fires, mine who summons emeralds from a stream, one who is able to control Hamon through his vines, an honorable knight and a warrior who stole the ability to stop time itself.," Noriaki replied. "What?!," the gang members said before Noriaki looked to Giorno. His violet eyes stared at the blond teen, "You already met Koichi, who we sent to find you. He already gave his report about you." "So, you sent Koichi?," Giorno asked. "I did not. The stand master of the Star did.," Noriaki answered, "You-." He started but was stopped by Avalon's wing bumping his shoulder, the man looked down at the little girl, "Oh, you want to be the one to tell him?" (Y/n) gave him a nod before turning to Giorno. "I have not been fully honest with you... But I do know who your father is. I knew him... personally.," the little girl spoke, "He... He was very close to me. Those earrings I gave you, they are the ones he gave to me." Giorno reached up and touched his earlobes that held his turquoise studs, "They are from my father?"
"You do look a bit like him, especially in the eyes and hair.," the red haired man said and stood up with a creak in his legs, "It was nice to meet you. I think this little family she adopted is charming. Jotaro is not going to like that you guys are gang members though." "Jotaro? Is that the name of the star's user?," Giorno asked. "He is.," Kakyoin replied, "Star Platinum. The stand who can stop time." Kakyoin left after giving them a polite bow.