Chapter Sixty-five: The fallen

Santana was still at his desk when (y/n) ran into the room, he looked up to the child. "Is something wrong, (y/n)?," he asked with immediate concern and rose from his desk. He picked up the child and held her. Familiar scents reached his nose and his eyes widened, "This can't be possible. They are dead." "They are, but they have not passed on. They are ghosts.," the child responded as Santana sat her down on the large bed. His scarlet eyes were serious, "Tell me everything." The little girl looked at her hands.
(Y/n) told him everything that happened. She told him about hearing voices from a ghost alley and finally going in to find her mother and uncles there. She told him about how the other ghost there wanted help with finding a murderer. The pillar man listened to the little girl as she spoke. His face had a look of shock on it. "Do you think that I... might be able to go and try to see them?," Santana asked when (y/n) finished explaining.

The plum haired girl nodded, "Perhaps. But I don't know if you can see them like I can, you don't have a stand." "It is worth a try.," Santana spoke. The little girl let out a small sigh and hopped off of the bed, "Then let's go. We can bring Caesar too." The older pillar smiled slightly. He was sort of lookin forward to it. Even if he was not able to see his old allies again, he would at least have a good little adventure with the little girl. He watched her walk to the film covered window to look outside, they had a clear view into town and the sun that was setting over it. (Y/n)'s eyes looked a little sad as she watched the sun, Santana joined her to watch the sun set. This was the only way he could.
A small hand found its way into his. He softly squeezed the little hand. "These memories I have are bittersweet. Lost loved ones make it bitter, yet the fun we had together makes it sweet.," (y/n) mused softly. Santana smiled a little, "Yeah. They are, they sure are." The little girl let his hand go so that she could leave the room to go next door to see Caesar. Her small hand knocked on his door and she waited for a bit before the door opened, "Hello?"

He looked left and right before looking down, his green eyes met red ones. "I was wondering if someone was playing Ding dong ditch.," Caesar said and crouched down, only to get his cheeks pulled, "Ow. That is one bad habit you picked up." The plum haired child only grinned as a response to him. The blond man took her hands off of his cheeks and pulled on hers, "Not so fun when it is your cheeks, huh?" The girl's little cheek stretched like rubber, much like the bodies of her uncles. "Caesar, Santana and I are going out tonight, we wanted to know if you wanted to come as well.," the little girl whined as her cheeks were finally let go, "We're heading to the ghost alley. My mother is there. So is Wamuu and Esidisi."
Caesar's green eyes widened a bit. "Will you come?," the child inquired. "I don't know if it will be appropriate after everything that has happened.," the Italian man answered. "Just come dammit.," the harsh words of Santana spoke up from behind the two. "A little impatient, are we?," Caesar chuckled as he rose with the smaller pillar in his arms, "I'll come." "Good.," Santana spoke and turned around to walk and was met with Kakyoin coming back to his room after he was visiting Jotaro. The red haired man looked between the ones in from of him, "Are you three going somewhere?"

"We're going to a ghost Alley. Koichi and I found one today. My uncles and mother are there.," the child explained. Kakyoin nodded, not really seeming to understand what she was saying fully. "Come with us and see.," the little girl said and Santana walked by him. "Follow.," the Vermillion man said. Caesar followed Santana, Kakyoin, being curious, followed as well. The cool night air met them as they stepped outside. A small wind whipped around them. Caesar placed the little girl down, "So, where is this ghost alley?" The child showed them the way, through the business district and to where she remembered the alleyway to be. Reimi was there.
(Y/n) walked up to her and looked up, Esidisi was looking down at her from the top of the convenience store. "I have some friends who want to see my family.," The small girl explained to the ghost. Reimi looked up to the three men that were approaching then behind her, "You do know the risks. Right?" The plum haired child nodded, she was ready to show them the way out if needed and to warn them of the danger. The ghost girl disappeared as the three men caught up, the alley had reappeared.