Chapter Fifty-nine: Red Hot Chili Hoe

(Y/n) was drying her fluffy plum colored hair with a towel after she took a bath. She had already changed into a new little dress. The small pillar put the towel up to dry when she was done. She heard Tomoko scolding Josuke. Josuke must have been playing video games instead of studying again. The little girl walked put of the bathroom and followed Tomoko's voice. The woman was kicking Josuke lightly with her foot. The plum haired pillar watched from the doorway.
Tomoko's kicks got to be too much for her son. He lost the game he was playing. "Good. Now put that away and start doing your homework. And take off your uniform.," The woman ordered her son and walked out of the room. She passed the little girl, "Make sure he does his homework." "Okay!," the little pillar child chirped.

She walked up behind Josuke and unplugged the gaming system while he turned of the television. The little girl was putting the gaming system away when the television turned back on. On a TV drama of all things. The child gagged, "Eww. Bad taste." She saw Josuke try to turn the television off. "Jotaro is not leaving although I warned him. Why is that, Josuke?," a voice called from the television. The sight and voice of the stand made the teen mad. The stand that killed Okuyasu's brother, Red Hot Chili Pepper! The electricity covered stand emerged from the television, Josuke glared at the villainous stand. "Why the hell are you here?," the teen growled to the stand.
"You only ask that now? I've been stopping by to keep an eye on you and all of your friends. I'm aware of Koichi's echoes, Yukako's stand and that you put Kobayashi and Hazamada in the Hospital.," the stand revealed. (Y/n) wandered a little closer to Josuke and grabbed his pants leg. "I'm asking why you are here in front of me now after you had admitted to sneaking around like a gutless coward all this time.," the British-Japanese teen said with an angered tone, "But that is not all, is it? You're not dumb enough to try and kick my ass, are you?" "Kick your ass?," Chili pepper echoed, "Why would I do something that awful to you? I'm here to kill you painlessly."

Josuke scoffed, "What a Joke." He called out Crazy Diamond to defend himself and the tiny pillar clinging to his leg. Chili Pepper laughed, "I told this before to Jotaro, He is way too attentive. I can't attack him directly because of his Star Platinum. I also have to be cautious around the one holding onto your leg, Who knows what her unnamed stand is able to do." The stand pointed to the child. Josuke cut his Blue-Violet eyes down to his stepsister's red ones before looking back at the stand before him. "Star Platinum can stop time, I know that for a fact. I want to know how strong my stand has gotten over time, I think you'll be a good test, Josuke Higashikata.," the stand taunted with a smirk, "Please come closer. Closer until you can attack as quickly as Star Platinum!"
The mocking tone of the stand that the user was speaking through angered Josuke. "You are mocking me, aren't you?," Josuke questioned. "Of course not. I've just seen through your abilities. Come on, come closer and give me a good punch.," the stand continued to taunt, "Come on, right here. Right in the face. Come closer and hit me!" (Y/n) gripped Josuke's leg tighter as Crazy Diamond gave Chili pepper a sharp hit to the face. Followed by a barrage attack of punches, a trait that pretty much all the Joestar bloodline share.

The stand had gotten cocky. He severely underestimated Josuke. But he quickly regained his footing and struck Crazy Diamond with a few strong punches. Josuke fell back and into the table behind him, breaking it. (Y/n) was clinging to his leg the whole time. Tomoko yelled at Josuke from the other room, demanding to know what all the noise was. (Y/n) wanted to try her hand at killing this guy, Josuke stopped her. "You're strong. That felt like a jet hit me.," the teen muttered, "He might be stronger than Jotaro." "You too. I guess we both grew. I need to practice more before I can kill Jotaro!," the stand said and disappeared back into the electrical socket.
Josuke was tense as he rose from the floor with his stepsister in his arms. Crazy diamond was summoned to fix the mess before Tomoko came to see what everything was about. "Josuke!," the woman scolded, "I asked what the noise was!" "It was nothing much. We were playing a bit and she fell.," the teen answered his mother. (Y/n) was bruised a bit on her leg from the impact, Tomoko sighed after seeing the bruise. "Be more careful you two. And do your homework.," she said as he walked out of the room. Josuke gave the girl a squeeze. She gave him a squeeze back.