Chapter Fifty-one: a man in a lightbox.

(Y/n) pouted all the way back to America. She had to be flown back so it would mean less chances to escape. Jotaro himself had ordered that. She made it all the way back to America and was transported right to the Speedwagon foundation DC headquarters. The foundation worker had to pick her up and carry her since she was being so stubborn. He was telling her that the checkups weren't that bad and that she would get to see her adopted father afterwards. She dangled in the human's hold like a limp doll and continued to pout.
She did not want to be in America, she wanted to be back in Japan with Josuke. Although, the idea of going to Italy to see Caesar again was nice. The little pillar was placed in one of the rooms that was only available to those with special access. Something she had by default since she was a subject of the foundation as well as a member. However, the worker who put her in was foolish. He did not close the door that had handles out of her reach, he left it slightly ajar.

The little pillar used her nails and her stand to pry the door open and run for it. Now the chase was on. Doctors who knew the girl were trying to catch the little Pilar who was trying to avoid her checkup appointment. She ran from them and deeper into the restricted area. Into the deep and dark parts of the Speedwagon foundation, where all of the ancient artifacts and one Pillar man was being kept. (Y/n) was not allowed down here. But she knew that if she left, she would be caught and she would have needles stuck In her. The shots and blood draw did not hurt for long, but the needles under her skin was a strange feeling and the needles they used were a lot more powerful than the hypodermic needles that they used on normal humans.
She kept running deeper and deeper in to the areas she was not allowed in. Her nose honed in on a particular smell, the only other living pillar. The little plum haired girl looked into the room and saw that there were some men replacing some items in the light box that the pillar man was stored in. They had to be quick and fix the broken lights otherwise He would wake up. (Y/n) watched quietly. The computer screens around the box showed vitals and scans of the last pillar man.

It was almost surreal, seeing him after not seeing him for a long time. She watched as the men were fixing the lights. (Y/n) heard a small sound of shattering glass, one of the new lights that the men had shattered as they were putting them in. This broke the circuit on half of the light box. The old bulbs on the other side of the box were extremely dull and close to blowing out. UV light that was being made by those lights was dull. It was time. (Y/n) felt her warrior's heart rate and breathing spike as he was beginning to wake again. The doctors found her and saw the emergency that she was was watching unfold. The technicians, repairmen and doctors all fled from the room, leaving the girl alone with the warrior she was familiar with.
The rest of the lights blew later. Only the soft glow of the monitors lit the room as stone became flesh once more. The broken parts wiggled and squirmed back together, completing a man who has been asleep for over sixty years. His scarlet eyes darted around to find the one who made him like that. He found no one around. Except for that one little energy he sensed. Kneeling down, he looked under a desk and found little ruby eyes peering back at him.

Santana had awoken.
"(Y/n)," the pillar spoke softly, "What are you doing under there?" He reached under the desk and took the little child out from under it. "Watching you.," the plum haired half pillar answered. The little girl let him put her up on his shoulder as he looked around the room at this new technology. "This is new...," he spoke and touched the monitors, "These are filled with... some sort of energy." "It's has been over sixty years since you went back into hibernation.," (y/n) explained to Santana, "This is the growth of technology since then."
Santana's scarlet eyes looked at the monitors and the images of him and the image of the others on them, "Where is... master Kars? Esidisi.. Wamuu?" "I regret to inform you, they have all been defeated By Joseph Joestar. The same who had made you return to your slumber.," (y/n) said as she hugged the vermillion hair with her tiny hands. The little child felt the rising anger from Santana before the cold sorrow took over. "We are the only ones left.," the child spoke softly as Santana's hand reached up to her and held her small body on his shoulder. Santana quietly pondered what to do.