Chapter forty eight: A time for peace.

(Y/n) was returned to the Washington DC Speedwagon foundation for treatment. She got the call from Egypt that Avdol and Iggy survived. From Japan, she got a call from Holly, her stepsister was feeling better and Jotaro had returned to Japan. The little girl was relieved about the news. She got a call from Polnareff, telling her that he was back home and welcoming her to come visit.
She was finally healed after a few days. She had her doll returned to her from the Tokyo headquarters after they retrieved Kakyoin and brought him back to Japan. She decided that she wanted to go traveling, but she needed to stay for a few days with her adopted mama and papa. It was nice to sleep in her bed again and to be pampered by her adopted mama. Mama Suzie always wanted to dress her up in adorable outfits since she was so small and would stay small for so long. (Y/n) did not mind as this was the only mother figure she knew. Thankfully the butler, Rosas, would step in if Suzie was getting a little too carried away. She was very energetic for an elderly lady.

Suzie was brushing the little girl's wavy plum hair when the little girl spoke up, "I'd like to go travelling in Europe. Go see Caesar in Italy and visit Iggy and Polnareff in France." The blonde woman stopped brushing her hair, "You're leaving so soon? And you still have to recover from all of that trauma." "Mama, all my injuries are healed. I am fine, I want to go see our old friend again.," the little girl said, "Plus, there are answers I need. I feel that Italy may have them. And if not, then somewhere else."
Suzie put down the brush, "Oh, it would be good to go back to Italy and see the sights again. Perhaps go back to Air Supplina island. It has been fifty years." "You could... come with me. You can see Caesar again.," the little girl said and she could hear a small sigh from the butler, "Or not.." "We should tell papa Joseph before you go, though, oh! And you'll need to pack some nice clothes to wear.," Suzie said cheerily as Rosas was starting to put together a small luggage bag for the little girl.

Suzie placed the brush down and get the little girl hop off the stool she was sitting on. The little flowery dress she wore was accented by flower accessories placed in her plum hair and on her horns. (Y/n) knew she would have to call ahead to Caesar and Polnareff before she visited them to let them know she was coming. Then she would have to go visit Holly and Jotaro. The plum hair pillar child walked to Joseph's office. His real estate business had made him wealthy, yet he was also kind of busy as a result. But, he tried to be as good as a father as he could be to his two daughters.
(Y/n) peeked in and saw he was doing some paperwork, perhaps catching up on what he missed in their fifty day excursion to save Holly. The girl knocked softly on the door, "Jojo?" Joseph's green eyes looked up from his paperwork and he smiled at his adopted daughter, "Don't you look cute again today, (y/n), Suzie has been wanting to see you in that dress for a while now. Come in, I'm just finishing up some papers." The little pillar girl walked in and hopped onto his back as lightly as possible to not hurt him. 

Joseph seemed to be happy, "Is there anything you need?" "Not really. I wanted to tell you that I am going again. I'm going to head to Italy to look for some answers and see Caesar, then head to France to meet with Polnareff and Iggy.," (y/n) answered, "I just wanted to let you know so you would know where I was." "You're leaving so soon?," Joseph inquired as he put the papers away, "What kind of answers are you looking for?" "After what happened in Cairo, I learned something. There are ghosts of fallen people who are following me, I want to learn who they are and what they want.," the girl said, "And I'm being pulled to Italy for those answers. Might as well go see Caesar and Polnareff if I am in Europe, right?"
The old man seemed conflicted. They had already had a heard battle with DIO. Polnareff had to get Prosthetics after the fight, as did Avdol and Iggy. Kakyoin was in a coma and also received a prosthetic spine. He was not that willing to let his adopted daughter go again, not after all that happened. He now knew how Kars felt, he wanted to protect his daughter from any danger that may arise. But, he also knew that he would not be able to stop her if her heart was set on it. He looked to the calender on his desk, "Well, I had to go to Italy anyway for a business trip. We can go together. But, we should call Caesar first."