chapter sixty-eight: The history

(Y/n) wandered Morioh until sundown, where she returned to the Higashikata house. Josuke was still a bit sore and bruised. The small pillar child had a little smile on her face as she watched him. He gave her a look, "What is that smile for?" "You look like your great grandfather like that.~," the tiny child chimed, "He was so big and strong." Josuke sighed and sat by the small child on the couch, her smile did not go away as she reached up and grabbed his head to pull him down closer to hers. She quickly nuzzled his cheek before letting him go and Goin to play with Iggy. It was a sunday, which means it was a school night for Josuke. Tomoko looked down at the child and the dog as they wandered into the kitchen.
"Santana is pretty good looking. How old is he?," Tomoko asked the small child. "He's around nineteen.," the little girl replied as Iggy made a snickering sound that the girl made a shushing sound to. This did not go unnoticed by the woman who became a little suspicious of the answer the little girl gave, "He is nineteen and looking after a five to six year old? What kind of society did you two come from?" "A society of warriors. It was peaceful. The only thing we had to worry about was how we were going to prepare out meals.," the tiny girl responded truthfully yet also hid much from the human woman.

The plum haired pillar girl watched the woman cook dinner and plate the food. She noticed one extra plate. "Wait. Tomoko, why is there another plate?," the little girl asked as she peered over the table. "Because I am not letting you not eat dinner again.," the woman answered and sat the little girl on a chair that had a few cushions in it to let her be at the right height. Tomoko called Josuke to come for dinner and they all ate together. The meal was not bad at all. It was human food. Home food. The little girl ate the food that she was so graciously given. She helped Tomoko to wash the dishes as Josuke got ready for bed.
(Y/n) saw Josuke walk by in his pajamas. He was yawning. Bruises from the fight he had with Santana were on his skin. The little girl ran after him to follow him to the bathroom. He was brushing his teeth when she caught up to him. The little girl watched him for a bit before he realized he was being watched. He looked down to see her little red eyes staring at him. He looked back for a little bit before handing her a little toothbrush so she could brush her teeth with. The plum haired pillar brushed her sharp little teeth. Josuke washed her face with a washcloth after she was finished brushing her teeth. Her soft skin squished and stretched like silicone as he rubbed the wet cloth on her face.

Josuke walked to his room with the tiny pillar following like a baby duck. Tomoko found this adorable as the two wandered into the room. The woman heard her son groan and she looked in. The tiny little girl was curled up next to Josuke as he was hugging her like he hugged his teddy bears when he was a small boy. Tomoko smiled and walked away, she stopped at a picture of a young Josuke during his birthday on the wall and looked at it. She stopped smiling when she saw a familiar face in the background. (Y/n) was there in the background, holding a present. She looked exactly the same. Tomoko remembered an antique photo in the little girl's bag and went to find it. She did find it and picked it up to look at it, (y/n) was sitting on the lap of a nobleman with his two sons on either side of him. The woman turned the photo over and read the caption. 'Father, Johnathan, Dio and I.'
Tomoko fell back on the couch after reading it. She put it all together. The little girl was not human and long lived. But, just what was she? The woman saw some other pictures in the girl's bag and took them out. There was a picture of the little girl with a huge man. And several other muscular men. The Japanese woman flipped them over to look at the writing on the back of them. 1938. Each of them had names inscribed on them. Esidisi, Wamuu, Kars. Kars. Tomoko recognized it as the name of (y/n)'s biological father. That big, muscular man with the hat on was her father, Kars.

Another piece of writing caught the woman's attention, Pillar men. The woman jumped when she heard a tapping on the window behind her. She turned to see it was Santana, the vermillion haired man was outside. Perhaps he was looking for (y/n)? Tomoko went to the door and opened it, "(y/n) and Josuke are asleep." Santana nodded and pointed to the pictures in her hand, "You saw." The woman nodded and Santana motioned if he could come in. "What are you and (y/n)?," the woman asked. "Humans call us pillar men, however, (y/n) is only half since lady Ivory, her mother, was human.," Santana answered and was let in by the woman.
The vermillion haired man sat on the couch after being welcomed in by Tomoko, "I'll make this quick for you since you have to work tomorrow. You may ask me questions, I will tell you answers." "How old are you and (y/n)?," the woman asked. "I am around 10,000 years old. (Y/n)'s age is more straightforward as she is 4,217 years.," the pillar man answered, "In human terms, she is around 5 to 8, I am in my mid to late teens." "What do you eat? I have been wondering that.," the woman inquired, "(y/n) always declines food I offer her." "She is not satisfied by human food. It does fill the stomach she has, yet she needs greater calories and quantities of food. Our natural diet is large animals we hunt or... humans who have thrown away their souls.," Santana replied.