Now you must be thinking what Sabrina was doing here. Well, since I was the only girl going with them so Massimo had told her to come as well so that I wouldn't feel uncomfortable or left out. If only he knew that she was the one who irked me! But nevertheless since it was none of my business and also her absence or presence was non-existence to me, I didn't object. It wasn't as if I was going to spend time with her! I had Zozo and twin brothers to spend time with.

As I reached their side my eyes involuntary narrowed as I saw Sabrina standing close to Massimo and only then I noticed what she was wearing. I scoffed mentally. What else could you expect from her?!

It wasn't the dress that made me scoff the dress was damn sexy, it was the make-up! Her face looked like as if she had caked her face into a box ton of make up

It wasn't the dress that made me scoff the dress was damn sexy, it was the make-up! Her face looked like as if she had caked her face into a box ton of make up. I mean seriously! Hadn't she seen her face before coming out of her room? I mean I had no problem with make-up, I knew some women who knew how to do magic with make-up. But she was just um her face was looking like a doll to be honest. What amazed me was how she looked so confident. Despite her dress and how much make-up she had on, she looked like someone who didn't give a single fuck to what other people think!

My gaze narrowed even more as she now seductively slide her hands up his arm and moved her body close to his and then whispered god knows what near his ear.

"Trouble in paradise?" My gaze moved away from them as I heard Marcelo.

"What?" I asked innocently.

Marcelo chuckled beside me as he muttered something in Italian and shook his head amusingly.

"Now that everyone's here. Let's get going." Enzo said to which we all started walking towards the door.

Even though I tried not to but I couldn't help as my eyes wandered towards them. I saw Liam and Massimo walking together and beside him was obviously Sabrina walking so closely with him. Enzo was in front of them while Marcos and Marcelo was on either side of me.

"Don't stare that hard or else you'll make a hole in them." As Marcos said that I could hear amusement in his voice.

"I'm not staring they're just in my line of vision." I smoothly lied.

"Ofcourse." He said sarcastically.

"Sabrina has always been like this." I then heard Marcelo saying to which I gave him a side glance. "I mean whenever I come here I always see her obsession towards brother. It's one sided ofcourse but there is something you know." I tried to not ponder that much over what Marcelo said & tried to look as if I didn't care but the slight jealousy that I felt at that moment said otherwise!