THE REVERSE UNO CARD

Anjana's narration :
At a local market we all girls got down and went to shop.How can Rajesh expect women to end their shopping quickly ? He started yelling to come back, so that we won't be getting late for our next destination. I brought 2 shawls, a leather jacket for my brother and went into a tea stall to have a piping hot tea to endure the freezing temperature☕. My hero also came and sat beside me. " Done with the shopping or is there another round after a break ?" smirked Achyuth looking at my bags. "No I'm done. Did you do your shopping ?" I asked. "Nope. I don't need anything " he answered. " For your family ?" I asked. "Family ?!" he gave a smile and sipped his coffee. "Why ? Don't you want to gift anything ?" I enquired to know more about his family.

"Is it compulsory to gift and please them !?" he questioned. " Not for the sake of pleasing but it remains as good memory for them and for us it's an opportunity to show how much we love them." I said. "You say that materialistic things are a measure to show your concern ?" asked Achyuth.
Who on earth would think, in depth before gifting their parents ?! 😒I stared at him for a moment," Well, you have a different perspective. In my view materialistic things are not parameter to measure the concern. It's the efforts and honesty behind those 'Things' that needs to be acknowledged. Neither the price nor the size of the gift should be the prime focus" I gave my opinion.
"Ok, ok " He nodded in such a sarcastic way implying that he is not at all interested in extending the conversation.
************
Next on the list is the amazing Tsomgo lake, where we had Yak safari and later visited a Buddhist monastery. In the night, we gathered out to enjoy the camp fire 💥and pk came up with an announcement that he arranged some fun games for us. "First we'll play truth or dare. I made all the arrangements on the table behind you.Come on let's go " said pk.
When I'm about to move to the table, pk stopped me and insisted to sit in the first chair. " Why? Do you have any plan ? " I questioned. "Yeah baby! You became intelligent these days ! do what I say, this is going to be a memorable day for you " smiled pk.😁 What did this fellow plan !? I believed him and followed his words.
Pk convinced people to sit according to the way he planned, bringing Achyuth to sit beside me and in the end he sat right infront of Achyuth. The game started off by spinning a bear bottle which came to halt facing Rajesh. He was asked to act as an old man fighting with his wife. He and Preethi were so immersed in that act, that we actually got a glimpse of the reality when they would become old.
The game continued for sometime and then came my turn. I chose truth and Preethi was the one to ask me the question. " Do you have crush on anyone ?" she asked. "Hrithik Roshan " I answered. "Not the celebrity crush, other people " she was not satisfied with my answer. Pk looked at me excited and was expecting me to take Achyuth's name. "Nobody " I replied.
" Say the truth " Pk's tried to pull my leg. "Seriously I don't have crush on anyone " I replied firmly which clearly surprised pk and the game continued. 😱
With difficult dares and explosive truths, next came the most awaited part when the bottle stopped at Achyuth and he chose dare .
"Alright ! Propose to the girl sitting right next to you" pk dropped a bomb. I was the one sitting beside him and this made me nervous, anxious, tensed and what not 😰! why did this fellow put me in such a tight spot. How should I react in front of these people.
The situation loosened up when Achyuth turned to his right side to propose Ziya ( Pankaj's girlfriend ) the other girl sitting beside him. "Is it ok, if I propose you ?" asked Achyuth facing Ziya. This made pk gape at the scene with no clue of what has happened. " Yeah. No problem" answered Ziya. "Sir, I meant the girl beside you" interrupted pk trying to deviate Achyuth. I sat silently and waited for the Achyuths reaction. " Yeah, that's what ! you told to propose the girl sitting on the 'right next' to me and she is the one" explained Achyuth.
" Exactly why are you stopping pk ?" I responded to break Pk's plan and the rest of the people supported Achyuth.
"Pankaj don't you have problem if someone proposes her ?" Pk tried hard to persuade Achyuth to turn to his left and propose me.But things went opposite to his plans and disappointment was evident when Pankaj replied, " not at all. I'm not narrow minded." 😵
Achyuth went ahead to propose her. "Ziya ! I'm not telling you this, and you are not listening to this Ok. I love you " concluded Achyuth with a wired statement which made everyone laugh. " I'm not good at this " Achyuth was laughing at himself.
" Looks like you haven't proposed anyone till now!? "pointed out pk. 😛
" Mr. Pavan I selected dare not truth and I'm done with it " Achyuth turned down Pk's question like a pro.
After a couple of singing, dancing activities everybody dispersed. I and pk sat on the steps outside having our dinner and silently observed Rajesh and Preethi having mushiest moments of hugging at a distance.
"Why did you lie ?" asked pk. "Lie ? When ?" I defended. " Why didn't you say that Achyuth is your crush ?" Yelled pk. " Calm down ! It wasn't a lie. I'm not crushing on Achyuth. I'm loving him. " I answered.
" both of you stop being excessively logical ! I planned the game carefully but in the end your hero played a reverse uno card and spoiled it. Such a waste "😡 said pk. "Boy ! don't stress yourself too much on planning, just go with the flow " I advised pk.
" Rajesh ! Rajesh !" Achyuth came yelling out of his room. "What happened sir ?" Pk asked standing up. "Where is Rajesh ?"asked Achyuth. "He is kind of busy " answered pk giggling which was awkward to witness. 😆
" Why are you so shy ? Do you know where he is right now ?" Achyuth was exasperated. " Nothing sir. Rajesh and Preethi are spending time together near the camp fire. They are expecting some privacy, so....."
" So ? I do have a minimum knowledge of not to disturb their privacy !" Achyuth gave a rude answer interrupting pavan. 😬
Till now he was fine why was he annoyed all of a sudden ?
I went back to my room which I shared with Sapna. Inspite of knocking it many times she didn't open the door. She was not feeling well since morning and also left the game mid way to get some rest. Also she didn't attend my calls, which made me stand outside the room clueless.
" Harshdeep went to meet his friend and till Rajesh bro comes back you can rest in my room." suggested pk. To get rid of this chilling cold I agreed to stay in his room.
Within no time, the calling bell rang and it was Achyuth, who came straight into the room and sat on the bed. His eyes protruded out on noticing me sitting on the sofa. 😨
" Why are you here ?" he asked.
"My roomie is in deep sleep and not opening the door. Are you going to sleep here ?" I was suspicious.😮
" Of course. Did you come here to sleep as well ? " questioned Achyuth.
" No " I replied.
" Well, can you go out please. I want to sleep " he said.
Wow ! Kicking me out politely.😏
" Ok. By the way, what made you come here ?" I asked him while leaving the room. He took out his mobile and didn't care to answer me as if I wasn't existing. This made me loose my calm and came out of the room silently.
I went up to pavan who was on a phone call. " What happened ?" he asked noticing me. " Did you talk to Rajesh ? Where should I go now ?" my voice, filled with frustration. 😣
"Yeah. You better sleep in my room" said pk.
" I can't ! What's going on ? Why did Achyuth come to your room ?" I was irritated by this time.
😆 Pk started to giggle once again,"we have couples with us on this trip and sometimes it becomes necessary to make adjustments and not bother them much."
" what do you mean ?" I questioned.
" Ziya and Pankaj in Achyuth's room. Rajesh and Preethi in the other room.
I can't explain you everything. Ok " smiled pk, which made me aware of the situation. So this is the reason why Achyuth went mad. 😠
" I can't share room with you people , especially with Achyuth." I confronted. There's nothing wrong in sharing a room with a person who is like my brother and the person who apparently doesn't acknowledge my presence, but I hesitated. 😐
"What ! I expected you to jump out of joy, why are you rejecting ? Moreover you have no other option" said pk.
" Achyuth kicked me out just now. how will he be ok ?" I questioned pk.
" It's pk here, come with me " said pk and took me to his room. 😉