SOMETHINGS ARE INTERESTING

Anjana's narration :

- Interesting thing 1 :

I saw my family after 65 days and I enjoyed the special treatment they started showing on me.
My lazy brother, came to the bustand to receive me and also picked up the luggage by himself, this small gesture proved that he became a big boy. My granny made lot a food and my dad is able to sit down and walk with support.
- Interesting thing 2 :

I returned after 2 days. Work at the office was routine nothing new.
Interestingly , Karan and Gaurav who had a spat are now talking normally as if nothing had happened between them, of course men differ from women 😁 ! One fine day I got a call from Rajesh and he invited me to attend a party at his friend's house. I was intially reluctant to go there. Later Shruthi also asked me to come for the same party.
" Come on dude ! Preethi is throwing a party on her success. We must go and congratulate her" told Shruti.
I did not meet Preethi till now and felt like i should meet her, but.... firstly - I haven't been to any other party expect birthday and farewell parties, and 2ndly - I don't know anybody else except Shruti and Rajesh.
But shruthi insisted me in sweet way and I followed her.
We both went for the party and I dressed up in jeans. It was organised at Preethi's farm house.
We stepped inside the house and I saw a girl very fair in complexion, dressed in shinning black, sleeveless gown with loose hair and bright red lipstick coming towards us.
" Hello " she said and hugged shruthi.
" Hi babe ! You look gorgeous " shruthi replied back.
She looked at me and with a smile asked, " Anjana ?"
" Yes ! Are you Preethi ?" I asked her.
" Yeah! Nice to meet you " said Preethi
" Thank you so much. I always wanted to meet and thank you personally for what you have done. Sorry to meet you this late ! And congratulations " I told her.
" Nevermind. That's not a big deal. You people go and join I'll be back " said Preethi.
We headed inside the room which was already filled with many girls and guys. Shruthi took me outside the living room to a pool beside it. There was a food stall at the corner and located next to it was a beverage counter which had double the number of people standing at food stall. " Drink ?" asked shruthi looking at me. " No " I said firmly nodding my head across. " Are you sure ?" she asked. " Yes , of course " I said with wide opened eyes.
" Ok ! You go to food stall and have something. I'll go taste the cocktail" said shruthi smiling.
I could smell the strong alcohol and a varieties of perfume odours from whoever passed in front of me! This is the only thing i did while I had the veg roll. " Hi anju ! Why are you sitting here alone ?" I heard Rajesh voice from behind who was dressed in a black Blazer.
" Hi Rajesh ! I'm not alone Shruti was there with me all this while !" I replied him. " Did you meet Preethi ?" he asked.
" Yes !" I said.
" Watsupp bro ?!" I was shocked to see a bunch of 3 men shouting and literally jumping onto Rajesh instantly
"Fine bro ! Why so late ?" asked rajesh
" Traffic yaar !" said a guy with a white turban. Beside him was another guy who caught not only mine but everybody's attention in the party.
He had a wierd haircut with fluroscent orange color painted on centre of his hair. Filled all his fingers with many rings and wrapped his neck with so many chains and black goggles. He looked like a baba in modern Avatar.
" Meet my cousin anjana " Rajesh introduced me to them. I greeted all of them. In the meanwhile Shruti and Preethi joined us and some of them spoke in Punjabi which I couldn't understand.
" Attention everyone ! " I heard rajesh talking on the mike, which made everyone turn their head towards him. " Having fun ?" asked Rajesh with a smile.
" Yeah " everybody screamed.
" We all know that Preethi a very hard working , dedicated, intelligent girl....he gave a pause and looked into Preethi's eyes. Preethi was all smiles looking at Rajesh. "....she emerged as a runner up at the lifestyle fashion week yesterday. I wish her all the best for her future endeavors and now I request you all to give a big round of applause "
Everybody clapped and screamed in happiness.
" the party is still on guys. Come on music !" Said Rajesh. And everyone gathered at the pool side and started dancing on dj music.
Rajesh tried to make me dance, " I can't , please leave me " I said and sat at a corner and had fun watching other people dance.
Rajesh danced with no other girl except Preethi. I could see them smiling, blushing 😚and enjoying each other's company.
My roomie Shruti - was having shots on one hand and on the other, was just swaying her head and body in all possible directions, instead of dancing actually ! 😋
I looked at my watch suddenly and was agitated to see that it was 12.45 am in the midnight.😨
I went to Shruti to remind her that its peak time for us to leave for hostel as they won't allow coming late at night. She was not in a mood to listen anything , instead pulled my hand to dance with her. Many people dancing around me, some people hitting and touching me involuntarily ! 😒
Preethi noticed me in that uncomfortable environment, both Rajesh and Preethi came near me and assured that they would drop me and shruthi safely at hostel.
But my roomie was not at all ready to leave... Somehow I managed to bring her with me to the hostel in a car which Preethi arranged for us !
- Interesting thing 3 :

How much ever I try to suppress the thought that I'm being judgemental about Rajesh and Preethi's closeness , I somehow had a suspicion that there exists something between them more than friendship ! 😋
With Matching dresses ,dancing together, special appreciation they are throwing a hint that they like each other.
From arranging hostel to making me feel comfortable at party, Why is Preethi so concerned about me even though Rajesh is just her friend ??
I need not hit my head very hard because I have a great roomie..... Madam shurthi who will clear all my doubts ! 😁