I know what to do ( continued...)

Achyuth's narration :

In the evening I planned to meet some of my friends. I got ready took my car keys and was about to leave , then " Achyuth ! Come here" I heard my daddy calling me out to the living room. I saw my mom and dad sitting and talking about something. I went there and stood.
" Sit down Kanna " my mom said.
" Mom ! I wanna go out now ! So please tell me the matter quickly " I told her.
"Can't you spend 10 minutes to talk to your parents ? U have time for everyother thing except me and your mom !' he said impatiently looking at me. 😣
" Cool down Mahender ( my dad's name ) kannaya ! It's a brief talk, we will send you soon. Come and sit over here " said my mom pulling out my hand. I sat down beside her silently without any interest.
"Ok ! Start ur talk show now ! " I said annyoyingly looking at my dad.
" We thought of asking you this matter long ago. Now u have completed MBA, why don't you start preparing for Upsc exams ?" she spoke out the words which my father wanted to convey.
" Great idea ! But how is it going to happen ?" I asked her with a sarcastic smile. 😎
My mom looked confused , but my dad stared at me narrowing his eyes, " " it will happen and you are going to do it" he said.
" Yeah ! The only possibility is in your dreams " I said looking at him.
" Why don't you consider our dreams ?" asked my mom.
" Then what about mine ? " I asked them.
" Till now you did what you wanted to do. We didn't stop you. But now do what we ask you to do ! " he said.
" Kanna ! Tell us clearly what do you want to do next ?" Asked my mom.
" I'm happy that at least you though of asking me what I want, inspite of few people who just want to force and entangle some one's life with their ambitions ! " I said loudly.
By the way I forgot to tell....my dad is a police officer working at Vijayawada. He is very much fond of beaurocrats, that he decided to make me an IAS officer before I was born.
But I being a rebel since birth, did not allow him to control over me ! He turned out to become more stubborn everyday, that he doesn't leave a chance to persuade me to become IAS.

" I want to go abroad. I applied for a university in U.S " I told them.
" Applied already ? 😱 Why didn't you inform us ? Be it your secondary school , engineering and Mba ,u have always stayed away from us. Now how can you leave us and go? We want you to be with us " My mother started raising her voice.
" Don't be shocked Vasantha ! I expected this kind of answer from him. Do you think he can go out of this country without my permission ? " said my dad sarcastically looking at me .
" I know ,u can fake or make anything very well with your professional skills  ! I mean u and your department !" i smirked.
"So be careful then !" he said.
" Ok !" I said and left angrily without listening to what my mom was saying.
The only job this man ( my dad ) has, is to make fuss about me and interfere in my life. He can stop my passport and Visa anytime with a single a phone call without much effort ! It's better to put a coma (,) to my plans otherwise everything would come to an end.
It's difficult to even  sneak out of my own home, and how can I be confident enough to sneak out of this country without my dad's knowledge.?
Next day i made a decision ! I opened my iPhone which I have been ignoring for few days.
Never in my life I looked back and talked to those people whom I ignored. I called back to the missed calls from my mobile. " Thank you for calling us sir " I heard a female talking on other side.
" Can I talk to hariprasad ? " I asked her.
" Sir is in meeting now. Would you like me to inform him anything ?" She asked.
" Tell him that I'm ok with his offer ! Ask him to call me once after he becomes free ! " I told her.
" We are happy to hear this from u sir. Thank you so much " she replied.
Now , Achyuth you are going to work somewhere , which you wanted to reject once, obviously On the demand of situation...! I thought ! 😳

I told my mom that I got a job and accepted it. She didn't look happy !
" Mom ! You clearly knew from the beginning that I don't like to work in administration, so stop expecting that I would change my mind. U don't allow me to go abroad and this is the only option I have " I told her.
" Do whatever you want.why are telling me ?" She asked . It's obvious that she's angry with me, for not informing her that I have plans to go abroad.....
I smiled at her and said, " because whenever someone asks , u should be aware of what and where your son is working. They'll think that you have abandoned me !"
" Either way , if I abandon you
or you abandon me, people finally draw a conclusion that I'm the only one who abandoned you" she said.
" Don't think about rest of the world. Think about me ! You supported your son everytime and now he is asking you to help him join the job, by convincing your husband. Please Amma ! help this innocent and poor boy !" I pleaded her exactly like a kid. 😟
I known I become a great actor in front of my mom 😝
" He is no more innocent ! He didn't ask me to convince, he indirectly asked me to fight a war !" replied my mom.
" How can you leave your helpless son like this ?" I told resting my head on her shoulder.
" Do you think this would happen ?" she asked.
" I know, you will make it happen !" I told her.
She looked at me with wide opened eyes and said, " you are very good at buttering me up.! Do you want any other favour?"
" Another ? Thank you Mom.😘 Actually let's go to shopping and you start packing things for me !" I hugged her.
" Waste fellow ! I asked sarcastically. You won't leave any chance to make me work !" she looked at me smiling.
" I'll try but put your fingers crossed ! Your father is very serious today !" she said.
I know my mom would definitely make it. That's not a big deal ! I can go to Delhi, and start making an alternate solution to fulfill my mission ! 😎