THANK YOU NOTE

He is like a cold coffee -bitter but equally addictive.
           She is like a chocolate -though  routinely found cannot stop admiring.

                    **********
Iam  immensely happy and have no words to express the gratitude to all my dear readers  for  supporting this amateur writer.
          Eventhough I troubled you with no regular updates since a long time you were patiently waiting. ( Because of my profession and some unforeseen illness )
         Writing started as my hobby and being my first novel, in the intial days i had no clear idea on how to present  a novel perfectly with  good English. All this while I was determined to tell you a story - thought  simple and straight, wanted to bring the authenticity of middle class Indian families, their struggles to make ends meet (at least on a surface level).
            Shortly in the beginning, I began loosing confidence and wasn't satisfied with the views and likes, thought that my story was worse and at one point, I wanted to give up. And some of you motivated me to keep trying and forget about the views and other things. Then, I started  introspecting  and  understood my mistakes but didn't want  to clear those first chapters where I did stumble and made little messy. ( due to few sentiments attached to them 😛)
          Slowly things changed and many of you were commenting and asking for updates. This made me take writing seriously and continue the flow and somehow today the story of Achyuth and Anjana came to an end !

               Thank you each and every one, you all have been the biggest inspiration and motivation for my work.
    I would like you to suggest me on what type of stories and  genres you people want from me.

Announcement  : my next work is going to be about a couple of doctors,  dedicated to all my fellow medical professionals. Hope you will continue to support that  novel as well.

Busy with my exams right now. Meet you after sometime with the new novel !

                                                      - V.S