EPILOGUE

Crossing all the hurdles one after the other, Achyuth got the love of his life.
Still there is an important unfinished business - getting acceptance from his father.

Got bored of the software work, pavan decided to start a business and left Delhi. He was overwhelmed on knowing the fact, that he turned out to be a cupid in connecting two people without his knowledge. Due to differences with his partners and the mischances, he incurred losses in the business. On the top of it his grandmother forced him to marry his maternal uncle's daughter to fulfill her last wish. The raising interests for the debts with no proper job offers he had to yield to his grandmother and got married silently with no buzz.

Rajesh is now the assistant commissioner of police working in the suburbs of odisha. His wife Preethi gave up her work to look after their newborn daughter purvi.

Shruti made her own designer label and is busy in expanding it.

After loosing their property, fighting in the court and struggling to make the ends meet, the only thing Anjana's parents wished for - is to make their daughter get married to the man she loved. They didn't object when Anjana confessed them.

Not a single day passed without thinking of Achyuth from the day he stood to back her. What's written for you comes back sooner or later and nobody is exempted from the ups and downs in life. Sometimes, waiting patiently through a painful and challenging today is inevitable to experience a beautiful tommorow and Anjana knows it very well from the hardships she faced. Even now, she has to wait 2 more years till Achyuth has to complete his PhD.

Post retirement Achyuth's father planned to live a peaceful and healthy life with no more stress. Nobody had ever expected a rigid, stubborn and highly opinionated person like him to travel around the world meet people, learn new things and follow the spiritual path.
He realized that - nothing is permanent after working for all these years. His police uniform, all the fights, settlements and the hard-work didn't last. What you did comes back to you eventually - the fact he learnt by this time. He destroyed the dreams of an aspiring civil servant to fulfill his stubborn ambition of making his son an IAS and as karma finds it's way, he faced the consequence - Achyuth left for abroad bringing a dead end to his plans. Of late guilt and regret accumulated for his mistake in ditching an innocent guy for his selfishness.
Eventhough he gave his son the freedom to choose the profession of his interest, Achyuth's father expected his son to at least give a nod to the girl he chooses for him to marry.
He had to face the disappointment once again when his son, returning from California finishing his 4 year long phd - straight away rejected a marraige proposal his father brought and dropped a bomb by revealing his love for Anjana.
The squabble surfaced the scene once again worrying about his reputation to welcome a girl who is far away from the socioeconomic status he desired. Achyuth and his mom tried in every possible way to persuade him. Also Anjana and her family had to make efforts.
With the warning of eloping as a last resort, Achyuth finally succeeded in making his dad come to terms with him.
The moment they have been waiting for years has arrived and their marraige took place in the presence of their near and dear.
Giving up a massive amount of salary in abroad as well as in India, Achyuth established a Startup by himself in Vizag. Anjana refused to leave her 9-4 job to be a part of his startup but never failed to help him whenever needed.
While these two are involved in planning the future and expanding their company, Achyuth's father is busy finding methods to influence and train his future unborn grandchildren to take up civil services. His mission continues......

************