HP HAS A PLAN

Anjana's narration :

I finished my exams and then straight away went to Hyderabad to learn coding and programming. I'm thankful that my uncle ( mother's brother ) and Aunt asked me to stay with them during the course, so that I can save the money spent on hostels. I lived with them for a period of 4 months and it was for the first time I'm staying away from home.
Even though I'm staying away from home, my aunt and uncle made sure that I don't face any discomfort at their place. I didn't want to trouble them so I did most of the work by myself. I attended a couple of interviews and exams after finishing the course and went back to my home after a long time. By this time , I made up my mind that I should get used to staying alone and independent away from my family.

***********

Hari Prasad - ( Hp ) one of the HR in IT company is sitting in his cabin, ready to start his morning work.
" Hello Prasad !" a man with fair skin, french beard and bald head enters Hari prasad's cabin.
" Hi Nitin ! Good morning !" wished hari prasad. Nitin came and sat opposite to Prasad.
"So, did you come up with any new plan for the project ?" asked Nitin.
" There's only one plan. It's neither new or old. I assume that you know about it very well " replied HP( hariprasad)
" Every body knew about it and you should know that nobody is happy with your plan " said Nitin.
" They'll be Happy after I start executing it. Your are pretty much aware of the fact that it's not necessary to make everyone happy. We need to do justice to both our company as well as to the employees who depend on it." said Hp strongly.
" I'm concerned that our employees should not work with dissatisfaction. Well if your that stubborn, then be ready to answer to CEO in the board meeting tomorrow" said Nitin with a smile and left.

Warning me indirectly ! I know how to deal with it and make this man sit mute at the meeting Hp told to himself.
After a week Hp was talking to someone on a call at his office. Nitin brought two coffee mugs with him and walked to Hp.
Hp noticed Nitin coming and hung up the call. Nitin offered one of the coffee to him. "Thank you " said Hp.
"So when is your Project leader coming ?" asked Nitin.
"By next week " replied Hp.
" Are you sure !" smirked Nitin.
" Don't worry ! Wait for a week and you'll definitely see " said Hp and left.

Anjana's narration :

I started eating Sunday special chicken curry at very late in the afternoon. My grandma was sleeping, my brother went outside to play cricket, my mom took Dad for physiotherapy. My phone rang and it was a call from unknown number.
I stopped eating and picked up the call, "Hello madam ! Am I speaking to Miss Anjana Srilakshmi Thallapaka ?" heard a question from a female.
"Yes " I replied. "I'm calling on behalf of techxpander services mam. You have been selected for the post of Assistant software developer and we have sent you the confirmation mail 2 days ago , but we didn't receive any acceptance letter from you. This is a gentle reminder to you , that tomorrow is last day for submission of the acceptance letter. Please inform us your decision " she told.
I was dumbstruck ,on hearing that. I didn't check my mail for few days and had no idea about it.
"Re....ally 😱! I accept your job " I said in a trembled voice.
"Ok then, please submit your acceptance letter by tomorrow, otherwise we would consider it as null and rejected. Thank you mam" she told and ended the call.
I froze for few seconds and slowly became normal. I washed my hand, my appetite was satisfied after hearing this news, for which I have been------ longing for
Striving for and
Waiting for.
I woke up my granny who is in deep sleep and started crying 😭 Poor granny suddenly woke up in confusion and asked " What girl ? What happened ? Why are you crying ? Did any animal bite you ? Has anyone misbehaved with you ?"
"Granny !! Granny !!....... I got a job granny. I just now got a call " I told her crying.
" Really anju baby ! I knew this would happen someday. Don't cry...U r supposed to celebrate now " said my granny wipping off my tears of happiness 😹and hugged me.

**** Hello friends ! Thanks for your support ! Please do vote , comment and stay tuned for the next update.****