P K is back !

Anjana's narration :

I woke up after yesterday's shocking discovery of facts. It's 10am and Shruti is lying in her bed in hangover. All my plans of going home are destroyed by my merciless cruel hearted boss and the sunday constantly reminded me of my collapsed plans. 😖
In the evening while I was surfing on internet,Shruti came and sat near me. "Baby ! do you and Achyuth work together ?" she asked me poking her finger on my arm.
"Unfortunately yes !" I replied without looking at her.
"Looks like you don't like him" she said.
" He's my boss and the person about whom I complain to you every other day " I said.
" Oh..! But he doesn't seem like a bad guy " she said.
" Yeah he is not your boss, so you'll definitely find him good " I answered shifting my head back into mobile.😒
Shruthi moved even closer to me and slowly whispered, "can I get his number ?" I raised my eyebrows with suspicious looks and asked "why?"
" To ask him to straighten my hair" she smirked and continued, " why would a girl ask a guy's number ?"
"Whatever , I can't give you" I said firmly 😣
"Why ? Don't you want to help your friend get a boyfriend ?" she said loudly.
"boyfriend ? I might help you if it was for some other person. But now I can't.
Reason 1 : I don't want my boss to know that I gave his number.
Reason 2 : I actually don't have his number " I said.
"I won't let him know about it. And what's with the 2nd reason ? You guys work at same office, and how is this possible ?" she asked.
" Till now I didn't had the necessity to take his mobile number.He gives instructions and I follow and kavitha clears all my doubts " I replied.
" Don't lie...Are you worried that you'll get screwed ?" she said making a face.

By this time I was annoyed and irritated by her ," look I don't have a reason to lie. And if you don't believe go ahead and check all my contacts "
I said giving her my mobile phone.
She stared at me for few seconds....
" I don't mind you checking out my phone" I said furiously. Don't know why I lost my cool and talked rudely with shruthi.
" Why are you so serious ? I just asked you a number " she shouted on me.

"Why are you talking loudly ? Won't you allow me to sleep peacefully ?" a voice came from a corner and we both turned our heads to realise that we completely forgot that our roommate payal is sleeping.
" Go, get a single room if you want to sleep peacefully. You are sharing a room and don't act like a princess" said Shruti looking at payal.
" Hey this room belongs to me as well. Why should I endure all this nonsense, you people go out " shouted payal.
" Don't act like an innocent lady. Are we not tolerating your midnight phone calls with that rusted bolt like creaking voice and disturbing our sleep ? You get out first " shouted Shruti with the same intensity.
" Awaz neeche ! ( Lower your voice) Common sense hai nahi. Chal nikal ( no common sense at all. Get lost ).... " Payal came to my bed and screamed. 😈 It's quiet common that these girls get into Tiff every other day, but today its turning out into a big heated argument ever. Shruti didn't step back and she also moved towards payal and the cat fight might turn into a physical fight anytime🙈. So I went in between them and said," I'm very sorry payal. Please leave this matter here !"
These girls didn't even bother me and went on shouting. I pulled out shruthi who was on fire and tried to calm her down. "don't pull me" she screamed at me. With lot of effort I managed to take Shruti out of the room. We walked out of the hostel, down into the lawn.
In a way, even I'm responsible for this small sized tornado. To clear the air, I went to shruthi and said sorry. She looked angry and didn't speak anything. " I want to help my friend, but I want her to know that I didn't lie. Sorry for being rude. Chod do na yaar (leave it )" I apologized her once again. "I'm hurt because my friend didn't understand me properly. I just said casually but she made an issue out of it " said Shruti. " Ok.. but I'm satisfied by the way you bashed payal " I smiled. We both hugged each other and realised our mistake.
"How come you didn't get his number yesterday?" I asked shruthi.
" I asked him, he said that he'll give it after shots. but disappeared later" she said. " This man is not even 1% cheerful at office. It was very shocking to notice him being cool" I said.
" That's how these people are. Be like Amrish Puri while working,transform
into Shahrukh khan during clubbing" she said. We both laughed and suddenly something came to my mind
"Wait, we have a whatsapp group. We can discover his number"I told Shruti.
"Yeah ! you can do that " she said.
" But what if he finds out that I gave his number without his permission?" I asked.
" Baby am I a fool to reveal your name? Don't worry! by the way why are you scared of him? He is also a telugu guy from hyderabad. You must have become friends by now " said Shruti.
What did I just hear ? 😨
"Is he from my state ? He is fair and tall, didn't appear as south Indian " I said. " Looks like I knew your boss better than you !" smiled shruthi.
" What's the need to know?" I said.
" If I had a boss like him, I would have already started dating " said shruthi closing her eyes in euphoria.😍
"Forget dating u'll start hating him once you start working under him" I said.
In the end I finally gave her his number and was praying that I don't fall into any troubles with this.
***** As usual with office and hostel another week passed. From attitude to attire Achyuth was a different person at the party. Whenever I saw him at office that cheerful SRK image strikes my mind.
" Hello " I heard a voice from behind my chair while working on my desk. I turned around to notice a pleasant surprise in the form of Pavan Kumar. I sat still for a moment. Even though we chat now and then I didn't meet this person after training.
" pavan how are you ? Why didn't you inform me that you are coming ?" I asked him.
He was not the same person I saw 10 months ago. With neat combed hair to tucked shirt and cool office shoes he looked like an epitome of typical software employee.
"I'm fine. Wanted to surprise you. Did you plan anything to welcome me ?" he asked winking his eyebrows.
" Have done something if I would have known it before. What work do you have here ?" I asked.
"Don't you know, I have been transferred to this branch" he revealed the truth. " Wow ! when did this happen ?" I asked.
" After the assessment. They exchanged me and kriti with kunal and Gourav" he said.
"Oh that's a big Change !" I said. I felt relaxed after knowing that the two monkey fellows are gone.
" You got to see a change but my life is still the same " he sighed.
" Why ? you don't look happy " I asked him. " I came back to my husband " he said. I bursted out in laughter and asked "What ? When did you get a husband and how ?"
I noticed everyone around me giving weird looks after my loud laughing episode. 😠
" Don't laugh ! He'll come running " he said seriously.
" Who is he ?" I asked.
" Ch. Shiva Sai Venkata Achyuth choudary" he replied.
"Is it the name of a single person ?" I asked him without catching the familiar word in it.
" Yes of course ! he is called Achyuth in simple words " replied Pavan.
" OMG ! I have no idea that he has such a big name with all gods in it" I said opening my eyes widely.
"You neither knew about your new colleagues nor your boss. Grow up get some general knowledge " he said.
" Ohk .....now you are here and I can gain all the knowledge from you guruji " I laughed.
"Yes my child " he said showing his palm like a baba.
"Looks like Achyuth sir tortured you nicely " I asked.
" Yes, even after knowing that we both come from same state. Did he do the same to you?" he enquired.
" Not exactly torture , but he is strict" I replied.
Pavan's phone rang suddenly and he became alert at once on looking it. "It's Achyuth. I'm going bye " he said and left silently.
Im excited and happy with the return of P.K (pavan kumar) the person who makes me comfortable and with whom I feel like I'm at home.