I KNOW WHAT TO DO 😎

Achyuth's narration :

"Sir, Sir ...." interrupted my servant while running on my treadmill. I looked at him lifting my head up.
With "beat it ,just beat it " playing in my ears , I couldn't hear a single word he was saying. I took off the headset and stopped the treadmill.
" Sir, ur phone has been ringing constantly since 1 hour. Would you like to pick up the call ?" he asked me with a gloomy face.
"I know Narsimha ! Leave that mobile aside. I'm using another one " I said.
" Ok sir. Madam asked you to inform the menu that you want to eat for today's lunch " he asked.
" Make Something tasty " I told him. "any special item sir ?" he asked once again.
" Make anything which satisfies my taste buds. And now , don't act like a restaurant waiter asking, the order everytime !" I annoyed him.
I sat down on sofa and looked at my phone. There were 40 missed calls, which I ignored purposely !
Suddenly I saw my mom come inside my room. "Kanna ( my nickname and the patent rights on this nickname belong only to my mom.😝 ) what happened? Why didn't you tell me the choice of curry you want to eat ? It's been a long time u actually ate properly at home !" asked my mom.
" What else is left over to tell you Maa ? I ate all the dishes I knew exists , in this span of 5 days. So please don't ask this annoying question. Cook whatever you want " I pleaded her.
She came, and sat beside me and asked , " Ok ! You look tired after this workout, which drink would you like to have? " she asked.
Being the only child born to an overprotective mother and over expecting father is frustrating sometimes ( not some , many times ! 😉 ) She suffocated me with her love and extra care. I felt like going out and staying alone away from home !

"I had " I answered. "What did you have ?" she enquired.
" Water !" I replied.
" Do you think water would restore the energy you spent ? Wait I'll get you a milkshake !" She said and stood up from the sofa.
I held her hand and said ," I put on 5kgs of weight in these 5days. Please don't give me calories in the name of energy. Have some mercy on me"

"Look Kanna ! In this growing age you must eat healthy food and sleep happily. U should not starve like this " she told.
I have Crossed that so called growing age 6 years ago and even now when I'm 24 ,my mom feeds and still treats me like a kid.
"I'm not starving. Would you allow that to happen anyway ? I'm good , I'll come and eat whenever I want. Don't worry my dear great mummy " I replied her.
Meanwhile , I heard the calling bell ringing and was not so surprised to see my father coming from Vijayawada to Hyderabad just to see me. We went to the living room.
" How are you my son ?" he asked.
" Fine !.... Untill now " I whispered the last two words slowly.
" Why are you late ? " my mother asked him. He took off his shoes, and started, "the train was running late. And you know what Vasantha (my mother's name )? I met a retired army officer on train, he was such a great person that he personally visits,.... "I was bored listening to their conversation and slowly moved to my room.
"Achyuth ! Where are you going ?" asked my dad.
" To take bath " I replied.
" I have something to tell you " he said
" I want to bathe now " I told him and turned to walk towards my room.
"Let him take bath. Just now he had a workout and he's sweating badly. We can talk in the evening " my mother supported me.
" Ok ! he said.