ME AND MY WORLD

Anjana's narration :

It was Friday and the following day being 2nd Saturday of the week was given holiday. It was 2nd week of September and the North- west monsoons of the year already started and I hope that it doesn't rain before I reach home. Suddenly , bell rang and I came out of my thoughts to notice that it was lunch break. It was cloudy outside.This is the final year of my engineering, and - I am Anjana, 21 yrs old, i belong to a middle class family living in Telangana, more precisely in a city called Khammam situated 200 km from Hyderabad.

I was born , brought up and studied here itself. My friend Shailaja was sitting beside me typing seriously in her mobile and suddenly comes our Professor madam to take our Practical class. We had 2 hrs to finish the class and also college for that day. After the class we were asked to do the experiment. Shailaja and I went to our table to start our work, then suddenly Ravi came to our table and put 2 Dairy milk chocolates in front of Shailaja and left without uttering a single word. Her eyes lit up and she smiled. Ravi is a thin, tall guy with funky hair,dark coloured skin who has been observing Shailaja from the starting days of our college.
On the other hand ,my friend is fair skinned, short and bubbly girl completely contrast to his appearance.
These people are no more worried in revealing their relationship to others.
I know that this bony guy might forget to eat his lunch, but definitely brings a chocolate for her everyday. I wonder " why Shailaja, why don't you share half of your chocolate with the poor boy, so that he can grow and at least look half of your size". Both of them exchanged looks and I laughed inside my mouth. These are the people who provide me good entertainment in the college as I don't have a boyfriend.
Our college finished and we headed straight to our homes.By the time I stepped out of college bus it already started raining, I quickly went inside my house. We live in rented house, small in size but best in comfort which my parents took it before I was born. My mother Dhanalakshmi is a housewife dedicated her life to me, my dad and my brother. Later my brother Arun came back from his school. He is 6 yrs younger to me whose only aim is to hang out with his baccha Party and play cricket.
It was 6.30 in the evening and I went near the window to see the roads outside. They were all drenched in water and there was a big thunderstorm, and all of a sudden electric supply was gone in our area.
My dad works as a lecturer in Political administration at a private degree college in our city. He is not only my dad but also the only guy on whom I can lean to cry , laugh and sleep.
It's already 7.00 pm why didn't my father come back from his work ?

**** Hi people ! this is the first chapter of my book, please read and give me the feedback in the comment section. Bye!****