FOR MY PRINCESS

Srinivas reddy's narration :

Never thought that I would get a chance to see my family once again. God might have heard my prayers and gave me another life , so that I can continue silly fights with my wife,listen to everything my daughter says and scold my son for his naughtiness.

I don't know what my family went through in these 3 years. Now i'm completely cured of my illness.
My princess had fought a war to get me back. I feel that im the luckiest dad in the world , i got to see my daughter become a father to me and take up all my responsibilities, also like a mother she took care of me . Now it's my turn to take up my role and give my princess all the happiness and love in her life.

1 year later at vishakapatnam :

I was sitting outside  the main door reading newspaper and my wife   Dhanalakshmi  got ready wearing a red cotton saree and as usual  is seriously involved in her morning  prayers. " I'm reading sports page now " i  told her. She was sitting a few feet away from me inside the living room, but  ignored  and continued to chant mantras. " I'm almost done with this" i  said it loudly to  get her attention. She looked at me with an annoying face and said " so what ?" and  continued her puja. I put the  paper aside, and said " It means you should get me coffee now !" She looked at me and signalled 5 minutes. I have been reading the newspaper since  half an hour and this is the 4 th  time i reminded her  about coffee !! She doesn't  bother  me much because she knows that i can wait for the whole day ----- to sip the tasty coffee she makes  ☕ that's  her confidence ! She finished her puja came straight to me saying ," why don't you go and make coffee  for your self instead of  shouting ? Look at the clock and ask your beloved daughter to get out of the bed."  It's 7.45 am and anjana  didnot  get up till now. I  told  dhana that i will  wake  anjana up, but only  after i finish drinking the coffee.😊 Dhanalakshmi sighed and went to kitchen , because she is tired of  making coffee everyday which is so annoying for her. 

I went to anjana's room and  started  my pleas to wake her up, " get up anju it's already 8, are you not excited ? don't you want to see ur new office , new colleagues ? The office is at other end of the city and today is  your  first day  don't be late " I saw her still rolling in bed but not getting up. " Wait ! I'll call your   mummy, she is very good in this task!" the moment I said this , i saw her  suddenly wake up. In a small tone she said , "don't call mummy ! I'll start getting ready...., But what is this daddy ? I earned this job after so much of hardwork , just to get up this early ?" She got a job at BHEL vizag recently after many efforts and wants a simple 9 to 4 job without any tensions ! " yeah dear , u can do whatever u  want from tomorrow but this is your first day " I consoled her.

**** Hi friends, this chapter will  be continued....please give ur feedback , and vote. Thank you.!****