DID EVERYTHING CHANGE ?

Anjana's narration :
       After traveling for almost 5kms, I finally reached my new office. The sea also accompanied me. I parked my scooty in parking zone and looked at the top of the building lifting my head up to see the  outlook of it. It's a 4 storey old building, spacious with few people going out, coming in. It reminded me of my first day at my first job, as an IT professional, which had  no comparison to this new job. Time passed very quickly, but the past memories are still roaming inside my mind. I'm standing in a place, which i always dreamt of, but now I don't feel the happiness of experiencing it in reality.
Now after 4 years I'm living with my parents who love me the most,
---- at that time I was all alone.
Now im  carefree having nothing much to worry,
---- but at  that time I had  a responsibility.
Looks like things around me have changed but my heart didn't change ! It's still the same.
With all these thoughts I entered the office, went to the Senior technical engineer gave my joining letter. He congratulated me and  sent an attender with me  to   show my work place.
I saw many middle aged men and women, some chit chatting and others involved in there own work. 2 men came to me and introduced themselves and gave me the work I'm supposed to do.
Time flew like a rocket and I heard
people making noise  same as  mosquitoes singing around ears !
Then I realized that its 5 in the evening. Everybody started to pack their things  to leave. 
This feeling of leaving  things aside and going home at fixed time,( benefit of a govt.  job ) made me relaxed  !  Here ends the first day of   my  office. While driving back to home, I realised that daddy asked me to get a doughnut, so i  stopped at   the               Percolator coffee shop located by the side of beach. I went inside and ordered a parcel of doughnut and a chocolate brownie for myself.

I went and sat on  the table at the corner of the terrace. This shop had a beautiful  view of the beach. I looked at the beach and found people walking on sand,
-- children running everywhere as if  they own the entire land,
-- Young people , playing with waves and clicking pictures,
--Senior citizens  talking while walking,
-- small and large sized shopkeepers and salesman, shouting and trying hard  to sell  their goods as if they are desparately waiting to catch a mouse.
              The sea gives a pleasant feeling, making you forget all your tensions, worries and frustrations.

I looked at the watch, it's been 20 mints and nobody came to give the food I ordered. There are hardly few people in the shop and i suppose that the  waiter's  would not be too  busy to forget my order.

*** Hi friends ! Give your votes, and opinions about the story till now.  Enjoy reading 😊. Thank you***