WHAT'S GOING ON IN MY MIND?

I actually forgot to ask about my order. I saw a waiter going to serve  a person sitting on the table before mine. I called  and reminded him of my order. " Yes mam," he said and left.
Within 2 minutes he got the  packed doughnut , but not my chocolate brownie.😑 " l'll get it mam" he said when I asked about my brownie.

While I was waiting ,a couple caught my attention sitting at a distance diagonal to me facing opposite to each other. I could only see the girl , she is fair with loose hair and is staring into the guy's eyes with her head tilted to a side and hand held below the chin. I could only see the back of the guy and hear some whispers from him.

Then I got a call from an unknown number. I attended it, and came to know that it was a spam, who enquired whether I wanted any loan.
All of a sudden, the waiter came and put a cup in front of me and left before I realized. I immediately cut that nonsense call and was shocked to see that I was served with something else. What surprised me even more are   the words written over it.

Neatly written " I  love you " in latte art on the cold coffee

Neatly written " I  love you " in latte art on the cold coffee. First of all they made me wait for almost 1/2 hour and on the top of it they gave me a wrong order ( cold coffee which I don't like 😬) and all this  made me angry !!
As the waiter left quickly , I didn't see his face precisely.
I called some other waiter and told him the matter. He looked at me confused and said that they wouldn't make any such mistakes while serving.  I wondered who on earth,  would order a coffee with latte art, of I love you for themselves and wait for it to drink ? 
" Why don't you verify my order once again ? U made me wait for so long and see what you have got ? Its better I cancel my order and leave " I shouted at him. He assured that he will solve the issue. " Oy ! Take this with you " I called him while he was leaving  without taking the cup.
"I will take this once i get you the correct  order mam ", he said and left.

I had a suspicion that the couple sitting over there might have ordered this coffee.
I looked at them, they had nothing on their  table,  the girl was smiling and  the guy was probably telling something which made her smile.😀
It appeared like they have disconnected themselves from the surroundings and are deeply involved in their own fantasy world--- filled with love !?💞
*** It's lucky to have someone who will be the reason for you to smile every day*** 😊
I'm that unfortunate girl , who failed to make that someone stay with me forever ! 😥

Millions of  memories started striking my mind right now and YOU being the most memorable one among them.

****Hi  Friends plz plz plz give your votes, and opinion in the comments below!!  eagerly waiting for your response  😞!! Thank you ****