68

Jimin's POV:

"Okay... eww that's a bit cringey. I'd rather hear it when you're singing it.", I teased him and he pinched my cheek. We are currently eating with the kids. Namjoon hyung was laying a speech about his book and how his situation with Jin hyung inspired him to write.

"Why does this wedding have more people, Dad?", Yeonjoo suddenly asked. "Because your uncle Namjoon is famous and knows a lot of people.", Jungkook answered.

"Then why aren't they invited before, when they invited us to this?", Yeonjoo asked again and Jina seemed to be at lost. "Because it's our secret for now.", I answered with a hush tone and Yeonjoo covered his mouth immediately.

"Opps! Sorry, Mommy.", he apologized and I nodded in understanding. "What were you talking about?", Jina asked. "Oh, nothing. It's just a wedding that I have been to before this one.", Yeonjoo answered.

He was smart enough to not exactly lie and not tell the whole truth either. Jina didn't ask anything more after that as Yeonjoo changed their topic immediately.

It's scary to think that that was a very mature habit that only adults possesses. Sometimes, I'm doubting if Yeonjoo really is just a little boy.

I disregarded the idea for now and enjoyed the rest of the time with everybody. It was time to go at 5pm because we still needed to pack our luggage for Busan.

We will be driving to Busan at dawn tomorrow at 24th. Yoongi hyung will also be performing at a Korean Music festival in there and he will be riding a plane with Jinro and some other staffs in the morning.

We congratulated the newlyweds one last time and bid goodbyes. We will be returning to Seoul on the 28th. I still have to celebrate with my besties' birthday from 29th-30th.

We will be back to Busan on the Same night on the 30th to celebrate new year's eve with our family and make a lot of dumplings.

Yeonjoo was excited to meet his Jooseok hyung again and I heard that Taemin hyung will be visiting on Christmas day as well.

Jungkook and I were packing clothes for the three of us in one large baggage. I haven't spent Christmas with my family in a long time so this is exciting.

We've bought all of the gifts for everyone a week before. I'm sure that everyone will be liking their presents.

We are going to take advantage of the zero snowfall tomorrow to drive.

"Mommy?", Yeonjoo called out as I was tucking the both of us under the blanket. "Hmm?", I hummed in question. "This is going to be my very first Christmas with many people around me.", he whispered as he was falling asleep.

"Don't worry, we will be celebrating every Christmas with our family each year.", I reassured him and we fell asleep like that.

-

We arrived at Busan in only three hours and it's still morning. Not a lot of cars were around at dawn so we were able to exit Seoul in time.

It was rush hour in the morning at Busan when we got there. We made sure to pass by the local market first to get some fish cakes to bring home.

We got there and saw that everyone has been awake. We greeted everybody and my mom has told us to get some rest from travelling this far.

Yeonjoo has been sleeping in the car ride so he went to play with his Jooseok hyung. I changed into some comfortable clothes and joined Jungkook who was in his hoodie to cuddle.

We fell asleep faster than expected and woke up around lunch when my dad knocked on my door. "You guys should wake up, lunch is ready.", he said and left.