22

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is a roller coaster ride

A/N: I'm sorry if this chapter is a roller coaster ride.. I have to warn you though. THIS CHAPTER INCLUDES A MENTION OF RAPE SO STOP READING IF YOU HAVE THE POTENTIAL TO BE TRIGGERED BY THESE EVENTS IN THE STORY.

Jimin's POV:

We got home and he still wouldn't tell me what he and Yeonjoo were giggling about. I decided to just let it pass. It wouldn't do anything to me, right?

I went to get the ice cream from the fridge without even changing to more comfortable clothes.

During the silent ride, I had an idea that may have been the reason on why Jungkook has been babying me.

He wanted me to get used to his touch. He wanted me to get accustomed to skinship with him and eventually make me depend on him.

He wanted me to get attached. This was what it took for my inner self to built a fort of barrier.. again. I don't want to trust Jungkook too much this early.

Jungkook clearly knows what's happening inside my head including the whirlpool of emotions swimming around my chest.

It's hard and annoying at the same time. I don't know why I am acting like this. I just want to protect myself from potential heartbreak.

Gooosssh... why am I being selfish now that it's Jungkook I'm facing? Why does he make me feel that I have the choice to stand up for myself when he's trying to make me depend on him?

Just why? Is this also a part of his plans? Or am I just thinking too much? This is why I hate overthinking.

I already finished half the tub of ice cream while seated in front of an off TV. That's insane... I am thinking too much.

I just realized how badly I wanted to punch myself. I didn't notice Jungkookwas just watching from the other couch.

"You look really cute with that small frown and that pout while you eat that ice cream.", he pointed out and I froze.

How long has he been watching me for? Why is this so embarrassing? Jungkook has got a tissue and wiped my chin for me.

He finally sat beside me and readied his own spoon. "I bought this to share, baby.", he said in a very gentle voice... wait! Why am I melting?

Awwwieeeeee. Jungkookie is such a sweetheart. I should not have let my brain overthink because when it does; it only thinks of worse possibilities.

I refuse to follow whatever my overthinking has lead me to think. I think I like Jungkook and I'm just gonna find a way to tell him sooner.

Jungkook grabbed the spoon I was using and placed it on the tee table. He- he ate ice cream like a small kid and want me to take a bite from his spooooon.

I can't bite ice cream though, my teeth will protest. I ate ice cream off of his spoon and smile afterwards. Oh shi- I might've just gave him a heart attack!