24

A/N: This is a short fluff... the next day will be a bit depressing again so enjoy!

Jimin's POV:

It was around four days later after talking with everyone about Taehyung's situation. The media has gone out of hand and reporters are trying to get an interview from Tae.

The press conference will be held after the DNA test results. Bogum hyung will be there and he was sure that the man wouldn't be able to get away this time.

It's Tuesday and the third session has just ended. I was with Yeonjoo while waiting for his mother to fetch him. She's running late again and it has been like this since last Thursday.

I don't mind though. Yeonjoo's company is making me calm from all of the stuff there is going on. He's a very special boy. The two of us were the only ones left.

"May I ask though, why don't the kids like Mina?", I asked him curiously. He flinched and frowned at me after hearing that question.

"First of all, she can be boring.", he answered and he shook his head. "Actually, I think it's how awkward she is. Her facial expression is mean when her face muscles are rested.", he explained and I giggled at the explanation.

"Is that all?", I asked while slightly giggling. "Ms. Mina is someone that isn't really born to deal with kids like us.", he declared and I laughed at that. He's dissing poor Mina.

I was worried that it would be something fishy. I was starting to get suspicious of Mina, but then- Yeonjoo just.. HAHAAHAHA!!

"I personally liked Ms. Momo after you, hyung. She always tells us that it's okay to not get it at first because we will eventually dance like pros.", he said excitedly.

"Ms. Mina on the other hand sees every mistake and it becomes annoying sometimes. Everyone who have been pointed to make mistakes several times during lessons decided to not come during Wednesdays.", he explained and I nodded in understanding.

"I do get that. Mina can be a little strict. I will talk to them and see if Momo can handle Wednesday and Weekends.", I told him and he nodded eagerly with a thumbs up.

He's just so cute! I carried him and smothered him with kisses on his cheeks. He was giggling nonstop until we saw a car parked in front of the studio.

It was his father this time. "Appa.", he called out as I let go of him. Yeonjoo eaved a goodbye as he got inside the car and I waved back.

I closed the studio down and made my way to the bus station. This is what happens when Jin hyung couldn't give me a lift back home.

I was exhausted from physical exertion. I'm gonna have to cook dinner. I planned that I'd make some scallion pancakes and a soup based meal.

It has been cold lately even though it's still September. When I got to the apartment, I immediately wanted to start cooking and so I did.

Jungkook is beginning to be buffer with all the gym he is doing and all the meat I was feeding him. He looks like he's on steroids and I'm not complaining.

I'd just bite my lip a little when Jungkook is walking around the place, almost naked. No, I'm not a thirsty hoe!!

I'm fucking dehydrated.

We haven't done anything sexual since the incident and I think it's because Jungkook was trying to figure out my current mental state.

He's being careful not to trigger me into being mad as I am sensitive of some topics right now. I am so glad that Jungkook is the way he is right now.