48

Jimin's POV:

I gulped when Jungkook made a cut into his left palm to generate blood and infuse it with the ink. I winced when Jungkook was clenching his fist to let the blood out.

When we think that that was enough blood, I took Jungkook's hand and cleaned it and proceeded to wrap it in a guage to stop the bleeding.

Yes, I managed to convince Jungkook into inking my skin and it will be on the inner part of my shoulder where it meets my chest area.

The tattoo will be Jungkook's surname, Jeon, and a small crescent moon beside it. It's going to be small so it wouldn't hurt me much.

He sanitized everything and started to work on it. He had lathered a numbing cream on the skin to help me and its working.

The small punctures of the needle with ink and blood is like having a ballpoint pen drawing something on my skin. Jungkook has been very delicate as he make sure to use a needle that wouldn't cause me too much pain.

It was finished in 20 minutes or so, Jungkook patched it up and helped me stand up from the work chair. Jungkook removed his sweater and I noticed something.

It was the same exact tattoo that I got! I grabbed Jungkook's arm and showed him at the mirror. He had the same tattoo on the same spot on the inner side of the upper arm.

His was faint in a burgundy brown side, but it's still visible. Jungkook gasped as well and a few moments later, I felt it.

Like some energy rushing into me. I looked at Jungkook who had glowing golden eyes with a purple ring around it. It's mesmerizing.

We glanced back at the mirror in sync and gasped at our own appearances. My eyes were glowing purple with a golden ring around it. It's the opposite color combination with Jungkook's.

Suddenly, Jungkook began unwrapping the palm that I bandaged earlier. "What are you doing?!", I asked as it will probably start bleeding again-

When he revealed his palm, the wound was gone. What the fuck?! "It suddenly stopped stinging so I looked at it.. it's gone.", he said as he was blinking at it in fascination.

The two of us examined his hand until the energy flowing into our body with the skinship suddenly became stronger. Is this the feeling of being partially marked?

This is so amazing!! Jungkook pulled me even closer and engulfed me in a warm hug. "Let's stay like this for awhile... I feel like I'm gonna orgasm anytime without even being horny nor being touched.", he suddenly said.

He described the feeling exactly how I was feeling it. It's the happy feeling of desperation and ecstasy produced before a very close orgasm.

I can feel Jungkook's heartbeat against me and it's beating on the same pace as mine. This moment is one of those that I didn't want to end.

"I love you.", I whispered against his ear as we were hugging and I'm on my tippy toes with Jungkook supporting me. His arms wrapped around the small of my back tightened.

"I love you more.", he whispered back.

-

Jungkook closed down the small apartment office designated for tattooing and we left with separate vehicles. When I got home, I immediately went to prepare myself again as I would be going to meet Yeonjoo's parents today.

This is the day that they will be arrested in and we will be talking about the schedule for the mock trial. Jungkook seemed confused as I was in a hurry when he got home.

"Where are you going?", he asked in confusion. "To go to the precinct and go get Yeonjoo.", I said and he gasped. "Yeonjoo got arrested?!", he asked in terror.