83

Jimin's POV:

I tripped on nothing. I almost fell forward, but Papa was fast enough to catch me. "Seems like I'm still my eldest baby's hero.", he said with a chuckle as he stood me up straight. I thanked him and went back to walking VERY CAREFULLY.

I met Jungkook's gaze and he was grinning at me. Look at this fucker, he still had that tiniest bit of pure evil in him. His teasing personality wouldn't just go away after he tormented me for almost a dacade.

I reached the front and Jungkook offered his arm for me to hold on. The place is filled with fresh flowers and a lot of roses. Let's skip to vows because I can't really remember anything other than loving how I see Jungkook.

He's already my husband anyway. Jungkook will start ,and I wonder if he will be reciting the same vow he did last year. "Jimin? I love you and all of you. We've fought countless times, we shared great memories together and I know that this isn't rushed anymore, I love you and I keep falling inlove with you even more through each day that passes. I will always listen to your decisions and I will submit to you as your husband regardless of anything else needed to be put to consideration. I'd marry you over and over, just to remind you that our love is growing, and that you're worth more than a million rings.", he recited lovingly as if we were the only ones in the room.

The new ring perfectly fits my finger and I smiled. "I am no longer Park Jimin from the moment you said that you love me and you already knew. From the moment you started living in with me, I knew that this is not just a possibility, but fate. I may have doubted you at first, but you kept on proving me wrong. You're that solid foundation that keeps me up. I promise to always be by your side, no matter if we have misunderstandings in the future. You're what my future holds and more. You made me realize that depending on you is fine. You'd scold me countless of times, but we never really fought because of that. Yes, I'd marry you again and again because I like to see you in this, and I always love to see you through a veil. I love you and I will always will.", I recited and I felt every word reflect in my soul.

I placed the ring on his finger and the judge has announced that we're already husband and wife. Jungkook lifted the veil and kissed me tenderly. I never knew that getting married again will feel like it's the first time for me.

Everyone cheered and Yeonjoo came running to where we are and hugged both of us. Jungkook lifted our son up and carried him. Photographer Mingyu has taken pictures of us and that goes for our family and our friends.

After the long picture taking, I just had to sit somewhere because my legs are about to give up. I'm still pregnant, you know? The reception was there. Yeonjoo held my hand as we were seated. The main table was being set in front of us and Jungkook was getting food.

He knew what I liked and what the babies like. Jungkook got back with waiters to serve several food in the table. He sat beside me and I was left in the middle again.

"Happy anniversary, love.", he told me. The cake was also served while I was giggling at him. "Happy anniversary as well. Do let me rant later back at home though.", I warned him. He gulped nervously and nodded quickly.

Yeonjoo was chuckling on my side. "See? I told you that a surprise wedding is a bad idea, Dad.", Yeonjoo said. "Oh, so you were in on it as well, huh? Seems like I have two alphas to scold later.", I told them.

"Wait, what? No Mommy please. The only thing that I did was to drag you to the back door for our makeup makeup and dressup dressup.", he pouted and I ruffled his hair.

"Why are you being so cute?", I asked. We started eating deliciously while Yoongi hyung performed like how he did it on Jin hyung's and Taehyungie's wedding.