59

Jimin's POV:

I have been noticing Jungkook working his way extra hard. I'm getting worried for him. I had to let go of one session on my Dance class and it was the longest one.

Kim Chungha was hired to do that and she's doing great at it. It is a morning session so I only go to work after lunch. In the morning, I had been trying to focus on having to clean the house.

I've been doing some advance laundry so Wednesday wouldn't be as hectic as before for Jungkook. He seriously needs a rest. More of this and he will collapse.

We seriously need to talk the talk. We haven't have had time to on Wednesdays when Yeonjoo is at school because we end up making out or making love or simply just cuddling.

It's Tuesday morning  on December 1st. After I have pushed them out of the door and bid them good bye, I gathered all of the diryy laundry and made sure to get all of them cleaned up before I go to work.

I did finish in four hours and quickly got dressed and ate a sandwich I made in the morning. No, my salary didn't decrease because we have a lot of new clients that enrolled last month.

We will have to pay for the rent starting next month and we seriously needed to work on our budget. Although I'm trying to carry the burden of expenses on me since Jungkook was still undergrad.

I know that he also wants to provide for us, but the only thing that he should be focusing now is his studies and his health. It's hard to be studying and working at the same time.

I had planned a surprise for Jin hyung with Tae last Saturday. It's Jin hyung's birthday on Friday. It was also declared that Yoongi hyung will be the one taking care of Jina on 22nd until 23rd on the day of the wedding.

Once I arrived at the studio, It was chacha time and I was stretching. I'm afraid that I'd also start overworking myself if I continued to stress about Jungkook not having enough rest.

I set that aside for tomorrow's talk. I greeted the elderly students and started to dance with them. It's actually enjoyable. I had a great time until Jungkook arrived with Yeonjoo for the next session.

I pecked Jungkook's lips like I always used to do and I'm never going to get enough of it. He pulled me closer and pecked my forehead as well. He said that he'll see us at dinner and left the studio.

I went to change Yeonjoo from his uniform to the clothes I brought with me for him. The other kid students also came in. The teens were also starting to come and they were students of both Momo and Chungha on Mondays to Wednesdays.

They are also my students on Thursdays and Fridays. The studio is quite busy and a lot of the students seemed to found liking to all of us choreographers and Dance instructors.

We started the Third session and everyone is on high spirits today. I greeted Jin hyung who stayed to watch today since he didn't have work on Tuesdays.

After having a blast for two hours of dancing, the third session was done and I was saying goodbye to the kids who got fetched by their parents.

I got to gossip a bit with Jin hyung while waiting for all the kids to be drived home by their parents except for Jina and Yeonjoo.

The teens were bowing as well as they got out of the studio. Me and Jin hyung were just gossiping about being mothers and all that stuff.

He still didn't know that I was already married so he kept on calling Jungkook as my boyfriend. The students are still calling me by Mr. Park.

"By the way, I heard that Jungkook brought you in a special date yesterday Night?", Jin hyung asked and I nodded. It wasn't just any special date. It's actually our celebration of being married for our first month.