50

Yoongi's POV:

I have a show this Saturday because it's Halloween and I'm currently rehearsing. I will be performing "eight" with IU and then proceed with Daechwita.

When Jinro works as my manager, he wouldn't show any kind of unprofessionalism on the field. He asks me simple questions now like,

"Are you okay?"
"Do you need water?"
"Do you want something?"

He's basically babying me while working, but I didn't mind. We've talked to each other that we should be taking things slow- although we're now living together.

I knew that our relationship was improving when he started to speak more to me. He wouldn't sah a word with others though.

I'm having problems with the staff gossiping about my baby and I'm worried that he'd be angry at me if I stopped those.

This is why we needed to take things slow. We basically don't know anything about each other so we couldn't just predict anything while making decisions.

We have to ask each other first and try to get around what to decide on. He found a new way of waking me up and it's by licking the mark he made nonstop.

The mark was tingly when touched especially by your mate. He told me to not have too much sex with him because he was still uncomfortable with the idea.

I was singing at the morning rehearsal with IU when my eyes caught a staff scolding my baby below the stage. I raised my hand to tell the music director to stop the music.

Whenit stopped, I hopped inside the moving platform and went inside of the backstage where everyone seemed confused.

I punched the guy unconsciously. "Stop scolding my mate while I'm performing. I can feel his tension all the way there.", I grumbled nastily at the new staff.

"Why don't you tell me the reason why you were basically scolding the both of us?", I provoked and Jinro held on to my arm to stop me from throwing another punch.

Nakakagigil. I clenched my jaw and I have been releasing that protective pheromones since the punch happened. The guy was stuttering like he's having stroke or something.

I pulled my Roro closer to calm myself and try not to kill this coward. "I accidentally tipped his coffee on the floor.", my Roro whispered beside me as he knew that I've had enough of the guy.

"You're reason is irrelevant. What's there to it that madr you fume on my baby?", I asked in a calm voice which scared him more. Everyone would be scared if they heard my calm voice while I'm fuming.

It's the calm before a huge storm. This scene seemed to make a commotion with the stage staff and this dude isn't working for our company so he didn't know.

I had to go back to stage because other artists are on the line up to rehearse as well.

-

After the rehearsal, it's time ro get ready for makeover and Jinro was down. I know why and I can feel his slight disappointment when I basically attacked that man who over reacted on him.

I told the makeup artists and makeup noonas to give us some private time and they left one by one. I encased Jinro in my arms.

"I'm sorry.", I whispered to him. "I just couldn't digest the fact that you are being wrongfully over reacted on.", I said to him. I have no experiences on consolation.

I just want my baby to feel better and forgive me. "Please apologize to him too. I was the one who tipped his coffee and he must've been having a bad day.", he said in whisper and I nodded.