77

Jungkook's POV:

Because we have been eating mostly junk yesterday, it was dawn when I came running to the toilets and Jimin hyung was already vomiting at the toilet bowl so I had to puke at the sink.

So we're both getting morning sickness now? Or is it just because we ate junk? I was feeling a bit tired after that so I went on and brushed my teeth. Jimin hyung flushed the toilet and brushed his teeth as well.

We looked at each other through the vanity mirror and chuckled. We finished brushing and Jimin clinged into my torso. It was 4am and we had time to talk.

I kissed him and it was sweetly shared for more than a minute. It was a very delicate kiss and we went out. We both sat on the dimly lit livingroom.

I stood up again to open the lights and get the file that my mother gave. I sat beside Jimin hyung again and opened it.

My mother wasn't exaggerating when she said that I was basically a millionaire. I mean, I knew that we're sort of rich because of how much she works, but I didn't know that we were this rich.

I saw a few lastest booklets for homes and villages around Busan and around Seoul. I have even seen the same luxury villa as the Kim's.

"So we have to buy a house sooner.", he said and I was nodding. "We're going to stay in the city, right?", I asked him and he hummed.

I gave him a housing booklet that is located in the Hannam hill near Itaewon where we are right now. It's close to work while I had the housing booklet of the same village as the Kim's.

"How much is going to be our budget for this?", Jimin asked and I looked through the file again. I saw a note earlier. I read it and nodded to myself.

"My mom said to not go cheap with the house. It should be structurally safe from calamity hazards and be a home that we will best be spending our lives with. She recommends spending up to $1,000,000.", I explained and Jimin gasped.

"It's okay, that's double of the previous budget I was going for when I was working. Houses are very very expensive.", I told him and he nodded.

"What do you think we need for a house?", he asked and I hummed. "We will need a garage for two cars, at least four rooms with separate storage spaces and at least two toilet and bath.", I told him as I already opened the booklet.

Jimin hyung did not do that, but he got the file as well and searched through it. "Hey, this has recommendations for Yeonjoo's college insurance and such.", Jimin hyung told me and I looked at it.

"There are two, should we apply for one? Yeonjoo will sure want a college degree. I bet that he'd even want a master's degree.", I said half joking, half serious.

Our son has a lot of dreams and we want all of them to come true, but he will eventually have to choose one. This is how young parents are.

We are still bewildered about a lot of things. The burden was there to provide for our family. "How about work? We will have to tell them soon, hyung. You're pregnant. One sniff from an omega and everyone will find out sooner.", I told him with pleading eyes.

He sighed nad nodded. "We will have to tell everyone at the same exact time after this mating season.", he started and I nodded eagerly.

I went to hug him by my side as he purred. "I'm going to tell the girls in the studio first and then we need a check up.", he told me and I nodded.

"Let's choose a house to live in?", I asked him cheekily as if we were just picking what food to order for delivery. We were looking through both booklets now and there was a brochure with it as well.