61

Jimin's POV:

When we got to the gym, I wasn't allowed in unless I pay for a membership. I paid for the weekly one. I saw Jungkook's clients and there are 8 of them. How is he able to focus on each individual if there's freaking 8 of them?!

I am not ever planning to do gym, but I did go to gym during college. I just got to busy with dancing schedules and I ended up not needing it.

My body got leaner through focusing on dancing and not lifting weights. It's more fit for dancing anyway. I changed into my usual gym clothes I wear at times during dance sessions.

I notice everyone eyeing me, men, women, alpha, beta and omegas alike. I know my effect on everyone especially in a room that's supposed to be filled with testosterone.

That's when I got a whiff of that nasty familiar scent. An unmated omega. "Babe, you sure about this? I'm not going to be your trainer because I'm packed with clients already.", he told me in worry.

"It's okay. It's just a try.", I told him. I just want to know what he does in here. I ended up having the same instructor as that bitch. She was glaring at me since the start.

She's probably jealous that I got all the attention on me since I entered the place. It's nice to have inherited such angelic features because it comes in handy with putting lower bitches into their places.

The instructor is named Wonho and my- I may have wrongfully accusted Jungkook of possibly cheating, but my,mind is doing wonders. I love Jungkook's scent more than his though.

He started asking some questions before we started as the others were already stretching. "You seem to already have a nice fit body. Why did you want to try gym?", he asked.

"Oh, I was just wondering what my husband does at work.", I answered as I pointed at Jungkook. "Really? So you're that pretty omega that JK has been talking about. His compliments are an understatement.", he said and I don't know if he's trying to flirt with me.

"I'm not really that pretty.", I declined politely because I know I'm perfect and that's far from just being pretty. "So what physical activities do you usually do so we can try out some exercises that will fit you.", he asked.

"Oh, I dance. I'm a dance instructor there at PJY building.", I answered with a grin and he smiled at that. "That's excellent. That explains your great figure. Do you have experiences at gym memberships like this?", he asked.

"Yes. It was four or three years back at college. It was at another branch of this gym. I was trained by Jackson back then.", I answered him with the right details and he was nodding.

"Would you like to start with a few stretches? Or do you think that you've danced enough for the day to stretch your joints and ligaments?", he asked.

"I think I'll do the usual stretches. You will guide me, right?", I asked him. I wasn't flirting, I had genuinely forgotten the stretches and pre exercises they did at the gym. It's a little different for the stretches I did for dancing.

He nodded and we started. "Oh, you're very flexible.", he complimented and guided me to do some more like curl ups, push ups and mini jogs. He said that I should do running at the thread mill for at least 10 minutes.

He got back with the other clients and I was glancing at Jungkook who was doing something similar as Wonho did. He made sure that everyone is having enough exercises to burn the right amount of calories and fats in their body.

I wasn't easily tired, but jogging for 10 minutes straight does exhaust you a bit. Wonho got back to me when my timer stopped. I got off the threadmill and I was sweating a lot.