51

Jimin's POV:

"Do you two want to go trick or treat?", I asked them at it's actually Halloween. "I've bever done trick or treating before.", Yeonjoo said and I gasped.

"It's decided then!", I told him. I know that I kept a costume here that Jooseok have worn before. It's a dinosaur or crocodile and Yeonjoo was thrilled when he saw this.

He quickly got himself to change while I dressed up in my halloween costume like, from 4 years ago

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

He quickly got himself to change while I dressed up in my halloween costume like, from 4 years ago... before Yeonjoo was born.

It's a cabbage costume. Thankfully, Taehyungie left those pumkin baskets that he painted on skillfully from last year. We'd always party the next day because on the exact night of Halloween, all of the private clubs were reserved.

When I got out of the room with Yeonjoo, we saw Jungkook who was waiting for us at the livingroom in a huge bunny costume. 

I laughed at him

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

I laughed at him. This was Jungkook's costume from the past two years and this is the third year. He claimed that he saved up to buy the costume which is actually quite cute.

Jin hyung would always try and buy something for Jungkook to wear on this events until he graduated high school. Jin hyung would also buy clothes for Jungkook because he was a growing boy and Jin hyung is Jungkook's real mother.

I went to give each of them a pumkin basket so we could go on the streets where people are giving treats. It's actually already at 6 and the sun is still up, but it's going to be dark in an hour.

We have to go down early so we could avoid too much crowd. There's always a street party at night here in Itaewon especially during these kinds of events.

I made sure to hold Yeonjoo's hand so we would lose him in the crowd. There were already people in there and we saw Tae and Hobi hyung who are both dressed up as vampires and are scaring kids.

"They look so cool.", Yeonjoo said. We went to
them and started to ask for treats. Yeonjoo got so many candies and he'd always say thank you with a bow.

A thing I thought him to do when someone guves him something since he didn't do it before. Yeonjoo was delighted while Taehyung has been called to take some pictures with some people in there.

He's quite famous. Some also took pictures with me and Jungkook and I honestly don't know why.  Yes, we went viral for some days but it quickly dies down.