56

Jungkook's POV:

"That's... I can't have that much. As a male carrier, I'm only ever allowed to conceive for two times. They open me up to get the baby out.", he told me and the thought of that had me cringing.

Yes, I know that males who get pregnant go through cesarean delivery because the hole was too small for the baby to fit. I heard that in ancient times, when a male gets pregnant, they cut open the mother and leave it to die.

I didn't know that there was a limit to it. All I wanted it for our kids to have their own playmates. I didn't have a sibling, but I had Jimin hyung and Jihyun.

It's silly to think that our children will end up being actual playmates though. I used to see Jimin hyung and Jihyun fighting over everything as a kid. I even end up in between the fight at times.

But they're so close now and they can rely on each other. I gulped and just nodded again. We gave Areum back to her mother and continued the shoot.

When it ended, I was hungry. It was already at 2pm and I was going to need some lunch. I drove my motorbike and had Jimin hyung tailing me.

Yeonjoo was sleeping on the car after playing with Miko. I went to park at that restaurant that we would always go to. Jimin hyung also parked the car- haha parked? Sounds like someone's maiden name.

By the time that Jimin hyung caught up to me, Yeonjoo was also awake. We entered and sat on the seat we would always take when we are here.

I ordered a lot of food and Yeonjoo was excited for the food as well. We talked about the photoshoot and how Yeonjoo wanted to learn more about cameras.

The food came one after another and we feasted on it. We enjoyed the food and we had to go home. I almost forgot that I brought the bike with me.

Jimin hyung was chuckling cutely at me. I shook my head and drove home while tailing them. Yeonjoo asked us to bring food for his father in prison and they made it.

Aside from that, I didn't tell Jimin, but Yeonjoo actually asked for another thing. He wanted me to invite my mom and Jimin hyung's family to celebrate.

I did invite them before Yeonjoo could even say so. He specifically told me that he wants us to take a big family picture together on his birthday.

He noticed that our apartment is only filled with individual or duo photos, but not a family one. The only photo that isn't like that was taken from our wedding.

We aren't displaying it since we're still keeping our wedding a secret. I ordered a customized spiderman cake for him to be delivered at the private resort tomorrow.

Everyone is excited. Once we got home, I can finally rest for a bit. I will still have a short tattoo session scheduled by 5pm.

I still have an hour and a half. Jimin hyung was quick into the kitchen to get his ice cream before joining me and Yeonjoo. When Jimin hyung placed himself beside us, Yeonjoo chuckled at him.

"Mommy, you eat more sweets than me.", Yeonjoo said and Jimin hyung whined. He's so cute and Yeonjoo thinks so too. "Sometimes, I'm confused whether Mommy is a mom or Mommy is the real baby, Dad.", he murmured.

"Let me live. You will only see me like this on weekends.", Jimin hyung pouted and we all ended up laughing at that. It is true.

Jimin hyung is such a hardworker, I was wondering if he ever gets tired or even gets to let out this silly side of him. He ate his icecream while snuggling to my side.

Yeonjoo reached out to pat his head. "Mommy, you look so cute.", he complimented. I agreed to that and pulled Jimin to sit on my lap instead.

"Look at this big baby.", I teased and Yeonjoo was excitedly looking at Jimin hyung. "His face is red.", he pointed out. Jimin hyung wiggled his way out and no, I can't just let him do that.