88 (Other Ships Special)

Hoseok's POV:

After driving the the both of us back home from Yeonjoo's birthday, Taehyung was visibly tired. We managed to move into a bigger apartment place after getting married.

Tae has doodled around the white walls of the house that will be his new canvas. I wouldn't let him get in touch with the paint because he might inhale some toxic chemicals from it.

I remember how we fought over it as he reasoned that there are some safer paints out there made for pregnant people like him. I obviously did not agree to that so he treated me like a ghost for a week.

Now, he's full and our baby is quite big. He's always tired and a bit grumpy. I'm already on paternity leave from work so I could focus on him. I have bought everything because it seemed like I'm more excited to have the baby than he is.

He usually loves babies, but this is just stressing him out as he knew that it's going to ruin his figure. He's a model after all, but I know that he's gonna be a great mother once he sees our baby.

His mood changes like a light switch. He can either be upset and stressed about his pregnancy, or simply try to decorate everything for our baby. "Hubby?", he asked for me.

"Can you get me some peanutbutter and jelly sandwich?", he asked while flaunting those long lashes of his to me. He knew that I couldn't possibly resist. "The doctor said that you shouldn't be eating too much sweets. You already ate the cake that Jin hyung made.", I told him and he was cutely pouting at me.

"But I want some.", Taetae says and I sighed. "You're a diabetic pregnant. I won't allow it. I can give you lots of cuddles and kisses instead. We can sleep in the afternoon if you'd like it.", I proposed a deal.

He gave in and gave me that precious smile of his. I just can't help but kiss his tiny nose. "You're so cute and pretty.", I told him while kissing his cheek. "Ahhnnnn~ you're tickling me.", he claims, but he likes it.

I pulled him to stand up and guided him into our bedroom. I stripped off my shirt and my jeans, leaving me in a pair of boxers. Tae likes to touch my skin and I like it when he does that as well.

We laid on the bed in a comfortable position for him and I was rubbing his baby bump. I was feeling how our baby moves when Tae froze. "Help me up, I need to pee.", he said and I was up faster than lightning.

I helped him get to the toilet and even pulled his maternity dress for him. He thank me and I washed his hands for him as well. I know that this might seem like I'm babying him too much, but he's always been my baby.

He's still the same as when he first revealed his love for me. He still gets shy when I'm flirting and I always love how he blushes. But you can't say that nothing changed at all.

He can be overly dominant at times and he just turns into this sexy beast. On the first trimester of his pregnancy, there were a lot of times where he would top over me.

It's really nice. But now, he's being all cute and cuddly. We'll be cuddling and sleeping until he felt the need to pee again. Our baby is always bumping on his bladder.

He's falling asleep, and I'm still giving him pecks all over his face. I can never get enough of his soft lips that are perfectly molded in mine. He's always amazing. All I wanted to do is make him feel loved.

"My babyyy~", I whispered before he could fall asleep. He was looking at me through his lashes and he's honestly so cute. "I love youuu~", I told him and he hummed.

"I love you too.", he said back and he pulled me closer to him. "Babe, we're going to squish the baby.", I told him in slight panic. "No we won't.", he said and kept on cuddling with me. We fell asleep with him laying on my arm as his pillow and I'm holding him close.