53

Jungkook's POV:

The crowd was huge around the exits because parents with their children are going out. It will be hard to see which or wear Yeonjoo is. He's currently wearing similar clothes with the other kids.

I walked up the stage to get a higher view and that's when I caught an eye of Hana. Arounder her, I found Yeonjoo and... Jina?! Jin hyung also seemed to be looking for Jina.

Jimin hyung was still panicking so I hopped off the stage. He was already hyperventilating, "Ohmygod, ohmygod, omyghaaad... Jungkook my baby is missing. Jungkook we have to call the polic-", he said as he was already sobbing.

It's a natural instinct to release comforting pheromones. "Breathe, baby.. I found him. We have to go to Jin hyung because he might be like you. He's also searching for Jina in the crowd.", I said gently and he started breathing in air.

When he was calm enough to walk with me, we went to Jin hyung who seemed worried, but isn't voicing it out. His tight hold on Namjoon hyung's hand gave it away.

"Jina is with Yeonjoo.", I told him immediately as I knew that I was at hearing distance. He sighed in relief and went to me. I gestured them to follow me towards Hana noona.

"Oh! Mommy! Dad!", Yeonjoo said in surprise. "Why are you acting like you've done something wrong?", I asked him with a raised brow.

"Uhh.. I didn't ask permission if I could go and see Miko.", he said in pout guilty. "At least you know your mistake. What are we going to do about it?", I asked him in a slight nagging tone.

"To be careful not to repeat the same mistake, Dad.", he asnwered and I nodded. Jimin hyung then carried him up and kissed his cheek. "Please don't do that again, okay? I was so worried, I though I lost you.", Jimin hyung said as he hugged our son tightly against him.

Jina went to Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung. "You've done a great job performing, though.", I told Yeonjoo. "You too Jina.", I piped in to where Jin hyung was about to nag Jina.

Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jina had to go because Jin hyung had a check up appointment. The recital is actually done in the morning.

It's around lunch so Jimin hyung invited Hana noona and Miko if they wanted to join us eat at the cafe near this place.

A/N: Our instructor/professor in Filipino subject is nagging us online for no reason. He gave me 4/25 in the essay I thought and stressed about for a week.

The five of us went to the cafe and we ordered a lot of sandwiches and fruitcakes. I made sure to get Jimin hyung and I strawberry yogurt smoothies. They didn't have strawberry banana.

I paid for everything before anyone could even pull out their wallets. I had more than enough money from last week's photoshoot.

Jimin hyung refused to hold my pay. I mean, we're married. My money is his too. I think he was worried that I wouldn't get to have fun with my friends in college if he monitored the budget.

We obviously have to talk about this, but not yet. The two kids are happily eating. Hana was obviously worried about the mate thing going on between the two kids.

"Don't worry, me and Jungkook fought for 8 years without realizing that we were actually mates.", Jimin said with a chuckle. I smiled guiltily.

"Really? What changed that?", Hana asked. "When Yeonjoo-", "At a summer party-", we said simultaneously and we seemed to have different answers.

He thinks that something only changed when when Yeonjoo came into our lives? I was thinking about the first time we've kissed at that summer party in July.