14(21+)

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

On the third day of Jungkook's rut, it's his birthday. And he is now 23. The hyungs insisted on visiting us yesterday.

I protested endlessly, telling them that it's dangerous and risky to be visiting a human on rut. Even though Jungkook seemed to gain control over him.

And now that it's morning on Saturday, me and Jungkook settled with just giving him a blow. We've ran out of ideas to make sex fun and just got on with it until yesterday.

Jungkook is being playful by testing his incredible powers of altering my hormones and making them submit to his liking.

Jungkook and I tried to clean the apartment the best we can... We tried to get rid of the dominating smell of sex.

Yes, sex has its own scent. It's true. You probably never know because you are a virgin, but anyways... our whole apartment smells like it.

Even though we opened the window to disperse it into the air outside, it's still there. At least it wasn't as prominent as the day before.

Jungkook's scent of rut is also heavy around the home especially on our rooms. I can tell how Jungkook is exhausted from surpassing all that pain with controlling.

I sighed and made him sit on the couch. I've given him like nine blows this morning already. His cum became my breakfast... gross, right?

Well I think it's delicious. I don't mind Jungkook constantly fucking my throat. Having him in my mouth prove to be a faster way to get him to have an orgasm.

Plus, swallowing all of Jungkook's fluids is much much more convenient now that we're waiting for some guests to arrive. We basically just do not have time to clean up.

After giving Jungkook a head.. there was a ring on the door. I came to get it, "Taetae! Hobi!", I greeted. They both breathed in the air around the apartment as they invited themselves in.

Once their eyes landed on Jungkook, they squealed and ran towards him. Jungkook was quick to take action.

"Do not come near me.", he growled in his Alpha voice strongly. Even Hobi hyung who is a beta has stood frozen. Taehyung was suddenly on his knees and I had my head hanging low in a bow out of pure submission.

When Jungkook sighed, I got myself working and took the box that Taehyung was bringing. I bet it was my new enema kit.

I opened the box and I was right. I gestured him to stand up and I can feel how shaky he was. I was looking at Jungkook to know if he is affected by seeing another unmated omega.

He seemed fine. "I'm sorry. Your hair just really looked cool. Did Jimin dye it while you're on rut?", Hoseok hyung asked carefully.

"No hyung, it has turned this way when I was really close to my rut.", Jungkook said as he brushed his hair back, much like how I do it.