36

Jimin's POV:

Once I asked that, Jungkook's reaction is telling me that he didn't like the idea. "It isn't safe for you to be around many people right now. We're in a process of mating, remember?", he said as gently as possible.

He pecked my forehead and I nodded in understanding. We aren't going to do it. We'll just enjoy the small promotion for now.

The day went by with Jungkook and I lazing around his room and cuddling. We had to order delivery for lunch and dinner because we are too lazy to move.

We didn't have anymore sex because Jungkook wouldn't allow it. He's a meanie. It's night time and I was still laying on top of Jungkook comfortably as he was humming a song.

Jungkook has a great voice. "Can we dance?", I suddenly asked. "Aren't you limping?", he asked with raised brows and I shook my head. "I haven't walked nor stood on my own the whole day.", I reminded him.

He's been carrying me around although there's a freaking wheelchair in the livingroom. Plus, he had already applied a numbing cream on my rim for like, tbree to four times already.

I stood up beside his bed and he was about to nag at me. It's official, Jungkook has inherited Jin hyung's and Hobi hyung's nagging nature.

"Let's finish 'own it'.", I told him and he stood up as well. There's a big ass mirror in my room that I often use to dance with on weekends. I just have been spending time with my friends a lot on the past weekends.

Jungkook stood up and we went to my room. I got my speaker bluetooth speaker settled and started recalling the steps for Jungkook to follow.

In just four hours, we mastered the dance. "Can we shoot this tomorrow at the studio after your shift at the gym?", I asked him and he nodded.

He got water for the both of us and we're tired. All I want is a fresh shower. "I need showerrr..", I chanted and Jungkook was nodding in agreement.

-

Yoongi's POV:

It's been five days now that Jinro has been working with me. He really is a very quiet person. He olny speaks when spoken to. He answers questions the shortest way possible.

I don't know whether to be annoyed or not. The boy got me intrigued. He is 23 and his birthday is in December of 1996. He's almost a year older than Jungkook.

All I that know about him are from the questions he answered. He wouldn't share anything more than the exact answer. It intrigues me more.

He would be the one to wake me up in the morning, and the one to drive me home when the day is done. He's with me for more than 16 hours a day.

"Do you mind that you're just staying with me for a whole day?", I asked him curiously as he was driving. "No.", he answered briefly.

"Why?", I followed up. "Because you're an interesting person. I do not get bored.", he answered firmly and my brows were still kneaded together.

"Well I'm interested in you as well.", I murmured and as expected, I didn't get any retorts. "Does succubus get pregnant?", I asked him curiously.

"My mother gave birth to me, so I think it's a yes.", he answered. Although he was only answering the question with no further details, I admit that he has a cute way of doing it.

"Is it true that all you guys do is have sex with people?", I provoked. "Again, I work as your PA. Am I having sex right now?", he asked back. I can tell that he was a bit annoyed and I wondered what would happened if I pushed his buttons even more.