57

Jimin's POV:

I'm afraid that he got back with that bastard alpha foreigner, Anriz. Now why am I so upset about this? It's because I knew that it was Anriz who got my brother drunk at 16 and sold him out to an incubus.

Anriz disappeared and went back to his country the next day, leaving Jihyun with the incubus who couldn't even touch him again. My brother had no idea what he got himself into- he was too young.

Some said that the incubus was trying to get me, but he got my brother who resembles some of my features instead. How could filthy people think of living humans as mere objects?!

I'm still angered by that incident till this day. "It's not Anriz.", he immediately said in defense and I had calmed down a bit. "Remember that guy you introduced to me? Lee Taemin.", he said and I gasped.

"How? Doesn't Taemin hyung live here in Seoul?", I now asked excitedly. I mean, how did they reach out with each other? I'm curious about what happened.

Jungkook seemed confused, as well as everyone else except for my mom and Jihyun. "Well, he called my number out of nowhere one day. He said that he was trying to delete some unimportant contacts.", he started.

"He wasn't sure who I was, he must've forgotten until he called me. I reintroduced myself to him and he immediately got excited. He's been calling every night since after your birthday.", he shyly explained.

"He went to Busan and even got lost just to meet your brother.", my mom said and I smiled at that. Taemin hyung has been a great senior to me and even had unlimited patience with me.

I just know that they are going to be great together. I immediately approve! So far, breakfast is great and then we all went on respective cars next.

We also saw Hobi hyung and Taehyungie at the parking lot. It looks like they were bringing a lot for the birthday party as well. I see different kinds of floaters packed inside Hoseok hyung's SUV.

"Oh! Birthday boy!", Taehyungie called and Yeonjoo bowed at him. They both bowed at each other and told each other that they were going to see each other at the resort.

This is going to be fun.

-

When we got there, the backdrop was already prepared since I made it a few days ago with Tae. We settled the food in a catering style on a long table.

Yeonjoo seemed excited when he saw the place. He held his Jooseok hyung's hand and was dragging him as they looked around the pool and the inflatable castle that is currently being blown.

The party will start in an hour and a half. I paid Sana to MC the Birthday Program for us. She's going to arrive in a few minutes. Soon enough, Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung and Jina came.

Jin hyung was also bringing a cake. The visitors  came in one by one as we settled for the stage. Jungkook was operating the sounds, lights and the mic.

I had been entertaining guests and Yeonjoo has been playing with Jooseok and Jina. When the other kids arrived, mainly Yeonjoo's best friend, Soorin, Yeonjoo squealed in happiness.

Some of his classmates came as well as sone friends from the dance class. When Gio came with Hana and Miko, Yeonjoo was overjoyed. After Yoongi hyung and Jinro came in, Sana started with the program.

She made the kids play games and I have been the one giving the prizes derived from small toys to big ones for the kids. It's all going great until it was time to eat.

Everyone is conversing with each other happily. I even inrroduced Hana and her son to the family and friends. Yeonjoo's teacher, Ms. Yuna also came and Yeonjoo was really happy.