11

Jimin's POV:Yeonjoo's absence isn't that bad as I thought it would be

Jimin's POV:
Yeonjoo's absence isn't that bad as I thought it would be. Although it's less work than last week; the week with Yeonjoo was far more loud, energetic and happy.

Now, on Monday after work.. I didn't have the energy to even figure out something to cook. I depended on what Yeonjoo wanted to eat.

Even though I've seen him just an hour ago, it wasn't the same as going home with him. I remember anticipating to go home just to get to cook with Yeonjoo.

It was those little moments that I missed even though they lasted a little too fast for my liking.

I really hope Heji noona would let Yeonjoo come by sometime. I scoffed at myself at the thought.

Me and my maternal omega instincts are going insane. I think I just really need to get laid. I have to wait for about two or three more days.

I will surely wreck my ass with Jungkook's rut. I'll make sure to stay healthy so I could build up some stamina before that.

I stood up to make a healthy dinner anyway, even if it felt more silent and lonely. I finished far faster without Yeonjoo around because I wasn't being entertained with the stories about his bestfriend Soorin and all that.

I had to keep my mind clear while waiting for Jungkook to arrive so I went to clean up the bathroom like a madman.

It was squeaky clean already and Jungkook still isn't around. I decided that vacuum would do the thing.

I vacuumed both the living area and the kitchen area. I was still vacuuming when Jungkook finally came. "I'm home!".

"Welcome back.", I said like a cheeky housewife and I can tell that Jungkook is about to tease me with that smirk.

"Missed me?", he asked as he placed his boots neatly on the shoe rack. He went to me and gave me a brief peck on the cheek.

He just loves to see me flustered, didn't he? I'm sure that I'm blushing and speechless right now. I didn't expect Jungkook to be such an affectionate boyfriend.

Although I refused to sleep with him in one bed, his scent inside our abode is enough to get me covered with it as well.

"I signed my rut leave from Thursday to next Thursday both from work and from University.", he told me.

"I did too.", I said as I let go of the vacuum and went to heat up our dinner. Jungkook was in his room, probably changing into more comfortable clothes.

Jungkook's meaning of comfortable is being almost naked. When he went back to the kitchen, I can't take my eyes off him.

I mean look at him! He's clearly boasting about having six pack abs when I clearly have them too.

My eyes were carefully scanning him and he seemed to enjoy the attention. He's smirking again!! Ugh! That hot smirk of him should be illegal.

I placed our dinner on the table and we ate. I was just enjoying the view of him shamelessly while eating.

He's right in front of my rice and he can totally be the whole meal.. I want to suck that big thick di-

"Hyung... you're drooling.", he said to me while trying to contain his giggle. I did drool ffs. I rolled my eyes and wiped it.

Jungkook couldn't stop snorting though and it kinda irritated me.. It's annoying how he could be dorky and hot.. and handsome.. and charming.. and cute.. and sexy.... ALL AT THE SAME FUCKING TIME!!

I know right? I'm definitely jealous. The Gods blessed him with too much; they probably has forgotten about me.

Well at least he's mine.. You hear that? I mean- did you read that? He's mine, not yours. I'm one lucky guy I guess.

After dinner, Jungkook just had the greatest idea of taking me to bathe with him again. He's insane! Didn't he know that I have been risking blue balls for awhile now?

Why did he have to make me suffer this much?! He casually chuckled at my panicked expression and started undressing me.

He's releasing those pheromones again.. the possessive ones that had me submit to him. I couldn't defy him, my submissive nature will crumble and might even kill me if I tried.

Seriously? It's such a turn on just to know that he could play with his and my pheromones that easily.

It enables him to control all of me. Which is nice because other than loving being manhandled, I also love being dominated.

It isn't much to ask, right? Jungkook is a strong alpha with Golden irises. I heard that it's rare.

Jungkook was caressing my skin sensually and I let out a soft moan. He carried me to the tub and the steam inside the bathroom has already filled us up.

My back was faced to a naked Jungkook behind me. He made me sit inside the tub and he began placing butterfly kisses on my shoulders.

I was baring my neck to him in submission and I know how he likes that. His loving and gentle touches is adding so much to my greed.

But before we could even do more than that, he began washing the both of us up. He restricted himself from touching me until his rut.

I absolutely appreciate this side of him, but I'm utterly annoyed and dissatisfied that he'd turn me on and LEAVE ME HANGING.

I kinda did that to him too, but this was just another level. He didn't even try to get near my dick nor my super sexy round and plump ass.

Yes, my ass is that good. It's better than your birthday cake, not gonna lie. I ended up wearing Jungkook's shirt to sleep instead.

At least he took consideration that I will at least need his scent close to me after getting my hormones hyped like that.

I still refused to sleep on the same bed as him. The fucker does know how he can make me more dependent on him.

I don't want to be dependent on him though. Not yet. I still have doubts because I still think that Jungkook was either just playing around or is controlled by his nearing rut.

I sighed at my restless mind and set my alarm clock. I still wake up early to cook breakfast and pack lunchbox for Jungkook.

He mentioned that some of his college friends found it cute, while some others were teasing him about it.

I took a pill again and then fell asleep not too long after. That night, I dreamed that I was still sleeping on the bed with Yeonjoo and Jungkook. Just like how we did on Saturday night after enjoying our time in Everland.

When I woke up, it was already in my system that I go cook breakfast and start packing a lunchbox.

I was slightly humming and swaying my hips from side to side while making toast and actually preparing rice for Jungkook's lunch.

I didn't notice him watching me for awhile now until his scent has been very prominet around the room.

I took a look at him and he was playfully smirking at me. This is really uncomfortably comfortable. Jungkook went back to his room to prepare for college and left me in peace.

He went back so we could atleast share breakfast with me. If last night, I was the one thirsting over him;

He's the one who didn't look at any other way this time. Of course I was shy! The confidence I had last night was all gone.

Ugh... I'd rather have the annoying Jungkook back than this lovesick fool. I can tell how he is totally controlled by his dick.

We finished breakfast and I gave him his lunch box. He then kissed me goodbye before leaving and I was just there by the door until he left my sight.

Oh my goodness, what have I gotten myself into?!