07

Jimin's POV:

Jimin's POV:

Jungkook treated me with ice cream and he even added extra scoop for me. I ate in satisfaction with him and casually enjoyed the company.

It's been years since I have ever felt like this with Jungkook. After moving to Seoul with him, he just decided that I'm the chosen one.

The hyung that he gets to annoy. I even introduced him to my group of friends that I met in college and they all doted on Jungkook.

He was cute back then and all they see is that cute Jungkook until now. They realize that he's actually a gym instructor, right?

He's also a pure blood alpha to be added to that. Aren't they at least scared of him?

After eating ice cream, we went back home and it was 6 already. It was getting dark. I helped Jungkook get the groceries to the apartment.

When we got there, I left the groceries with Jungkook and went to Tae and Hobi hyung's place.

I knocked and the door was answered by Hobi hyung. "Oh Jiminie.. You're here for Yeonjoo, right?", he asked and I nodded.

Yeonjoo saw me and went to say goodbye to Taehyung. I bid my goodbye as well and we went back home.

When we got there, Jungkook was looking through the receipt. "Hyung, around $550?!", he asked in terror.

"You need to accept my money hyung.", Jungkook said and I have an unimpressed expression written all over my face.

"Let me spoil you a little, Jungkookie. You know how I like to pretend like I'm some sugar da-", I was about to say something that will be hard to explain to Yeonjoo.

Yeonjoo was looking at the both of us in bewilderment and I just sighed. "Your Kook hyung will cook dinner for us.", I told Yeonjoo.

Jungkook nodded and went back to fixing groceries. I didn't even help him so he felt less guilty over me spending money on him.

I then just help Yeonjoo with his punishment assignment. It took us long enough that when we finished, dinner was served already.

"This looks delicious!", Yeonjoo said excitedly and I couldn't agree more. We ate dinner and finished.

I brushed mine and Yeonjoo's teeth while Jungkook was still fixing groceries. I tucked Yeonjoo in bed and sang him a lullaby that was stuck through my head now.

He fell asleep and I wonder if Yeonjoo misses home with his mom. He stopped talking about them since yesterday.

I hope he's not forgetting them. I went to call Yeonjoo's father and he picked up on the second ring. "Hello, Mr. Kim?", I asked.

He hummed as if he just woke up from a deep slumber. "Oh, I'm sorry for waking you up.", I told him.

I went to the kitchen where I met Jungkook finishing up and saw how the kitchen is spotless as well.