84

Jungkook's POV:

I was waking up when I felt Jimin's distress. I looked at Yeonjoo who was about to cry even more when Jimin hyung asked him.

"You won't scold me and dad, right Mommy?", he said sadly. Jimin hyung inhaled and exhaled roughly. "You were stressing about that?", Jimin hyung asked our boy.

I gestured Yeonjoo to come to me and lay on top of me so he could talk to his mom. "I was only teasing you earlier. I'm sorry.", Jimin hyung said and he was getting emotional as well.

He's still a hormonal pregnant omega and he gets emotional easily. "Okay, enough crying.", I told them. "I'm sorry as well. I thought I was gonna get beat up later on too, so we're on the same page, son.", I told him.

"Your Mommy was just joking, and we're both sorry. But for now, I'm a bit hungry so...", I told them and gestured them both to stand and go downstairs to eat with the whole family.

The long table fits us, with Yeonjoo sitting on my mother's lap and Jooseok sitting on Jimin's dad's lap. "Thank you for the food.", my mother says.

The rest of the next few days with them were absolutely fun. They helped us open gifts that revealed a lot of baby equipments.

We even went with the whole family to Everland with an addition to Miko. Hana and Rayu were both busy so they couldn't come with us.

They still had to come back home in Busan because Jihyun and Jooseok are having a farewell party to move here in Seoul.

-

A week later, we're at Taemin hyung's apartment to see how the two are settling in. They had just moved in yesterday and there were still some boxes around.

I'm so glad that they're here now because it meant that we could visit each other more often than usual and Yeonjoo gets to play with his cousin.

After the visit, Jungkook was driving us back home with the SUV when he suggested something. "We should start buying baby equipments for twins now.", he said.

"I agree... but can we just do it online? My feet are killing me.", I told him and he was nodding. When we reached home, Yeonjoo asked permission if he could go and play with Miko.

I gave him his emergency backpack which both has food, extra clothing, tissues, a whistle, and his phone. He went out and promised to call if something goes wrong.

Today, my mother called to check up on me while Jungkook went to his own studio to organize some things before we could buy baby things.

"Yes, mama. We made a visit earlier and Jooseok really likes Taemin hyung.", I told him. He was a bit worried that the two wouldn't adapt fast with the new environment.

"Ma, it's gonna be fine.. Taemin hyung will take care of them very well.", I reassured. I can't wait to be like that in the future. I would be this paranoid mom that will give his kids a hard time.

I'm just joking. I subconsciously rubbed my baby bump to feel the two as I was hearing my mom rant about how lonely he would be.

"Why don't you adopt a pet?", I suggested. He was telling me that he didn't want a pet and wanted more humans in his home. He just, wasn't used to it.

"It's gonna be fine, mom. You can call either one of us during the day, especially me. I'm stuck home now.", I told him and I can hear him chuckling.

He had to say good bye because he had an appointment with a patient. I kept my phone and went to our shared room to get changed into more comfortable clothing.

Jungkook bought me some maternity dresses and they are so comfortable. Jungkook came in to the room just when I finished dressing up. "Hmmm, my Jiminie looks so pretty~.", he singsongs as he wrapped me in his embrace.