31

Jimin's POV:

It's Sunday and I'm sort of scared to meet Jungkookie's friends. I made kimbaps for then since Jungkook said that they liked it the most when they steal from the lunchbox I make for him.

They are going to arrive before lunch and I prepared like twenty rolls that are ready for them to eat. Jungkook has been telling me that I don't have to do much since some of them will bring food.

I was still quite nervous. I mean, they are all freaking alphas! I'm gonna be the only omega in the room full of alphas. I feel the pressure even though they aren't here yet.

I hope they don't look scary like some alphas. Why do I feel like I'm gonna be eaten alive? I tried to disregard the feeling as I know that Jungkook feels the unease that I'm feeling.

It's like our senses were merged together and it was actually amazing. As I was waiting for them to arrive, I was cleaning up to distract myself.

Taehyung and I had stayed up late on the couch last night and it was messy. There's some popcorns that fell on the floor while we were munching on some last night.

It was a very casual bestie night. Hoseok hyung had to go fetch Taehyung around 1am because he couldn't sleep without him.

The doorbell rung and Jungkook was still in the bathroom. He was taking a shower and it was still early. It was only 10am in the morning.

They were supposed to arrive at 11. I sighed and went to open the door. There was a tall handsome alpha in there. He smiled at me and waved awkwardly.

"I'm guessing that you're Jimin... hyung?", he asked and I nodded. I stepped aside and gestured him to come in. He smiled and went in as he removed his shoes.

"I'm Cha Eunwoo. I live nearby.", he introduced as he held his hand out for me to shake. I was second guessing on touching his hands as I have been avoiding alphas as much as I can since the past week.

"Sorry... I don't do any physical contact with alphas other than Jungkook.", I turned down politely and with slight difficulty. Damn, Jungkook ss friends with someone this good looking.

He nodded and I gestured him to sit on the couch. "Jungkookie is in the shower.", I mentioned and we were both awkward because I'm being awkward. I'm usually very outgoing and extravert.

I went to get back to cleaning to finish up the rest as there was already a guest. After I kept all of the clenaing materials and washing my hands, I went back to the living area.

The guy was on his phone. "Would you like any drinks? Coffee, juice, water...?", I asked him and he shook his head. "I'm just gonna wait for Jungkook.", he politely declined with a small smile.

I went to my room and breathed in my own scent since the alpha was already making my hormones depressed. When I heard Jungkook walking out of the bathroom, I went to him.

I followed him in his room and he was butt naked. "Hyung!", he whined as I just watched him get dressed. "One of your friends is already in there.", I whispered with a pout.

"Huh?", he asked confusedly and then proceeded to roll his eyes at no one. "Is it Eunwoo? That guy is on another level of punctuality.", he hissed.

Jungkook quickly got dressed and walked to the living area while I was still clinged to him like a koala. I let go of him when we got there.

"You little bitch.", Jungkook greeted playfully and Eunwoo immediately faced us. I was hiding behind Jungkook partially and he chuckled when he noticed.

"You big ass fucker.", Eunwoo stood up to give Jungkook a bro hug and I was pulled in with them. I squealed, but it was muffled at the back of Jungkook's shirt.