55

Jimin's POV:

It's going to be Yeonjoo's birthday the next Sunday and I'm secretly preparing for it. I invited some of his friends from school like Soorin and some of his friends from the dance class to a pool party.

I had a reservation set on 22nd of November in a private resort that has this swimming pool for kids and an inflatable castle with a giant slide.

And of course, I did invite Miko and I heard that this was also going to be Miko's first time to attend a friend's birthday party. Hana was up for it.

I naturally don't entertain too much questions and topics about birthdays when I'm trying to surprise someone. Jungkook is an exception though, he knew since I started and he has even helped me.

Also, lately? Me and Jungkook has been making Wednesday an official intimate day. We do it in the laundry... don't worry, our laundry doesn't get soiled.

I noticed how excited Jungkook gets when it's Wednesday after he brought Yeonjoo to school. He's so cheeky, I could've always just give him some blows secretly from time to time.

That way, I'm not loud because my mouth is occupied. I just love how he's been abstaining for a whole week, only to release it all on Wednesdays.

This Wednesday, I was limping after a very rough and exciting love making with my husband. I was expecting my heat to come since it's usually in November, but then Jungkook pulled it back in September.

I can say that I'm getting used to this being a wife thingy. I refused to share bank accounts though. Not until he graduated. He will get to share beds, banks and work with me after he graduated.

He's been busy on weekends doing photoshoots from Rayu's invites and tattooing. I think he wanted to buy something again.

He's being like how he was when he saved up for his guitar and his camera. Is it for Yeonjoo's birthday? It probably is. I don't get it though, I just know that Jungkook has some pretty great amount of savings.

He can buy anything and have more. I decided to just trust him with his decisions since I was the one who didn't allow him to give me his salary.

I did take notes for budgeting and other stuff. I started to write down necessities that we need inside the house, especially with Yeonjoo around.

I'm still maturing as a mother so I was needing my son's help a lot lately. Yeonjoo is very smart. He knows what he needs most of the time. He's very willing to learn and he's very teachable.

He's too precious. Yeonjoo and I has been spending a lot of time together and I got to know him more. I now know the things that he will be needing and the things that he wanted.

I'm not a perfect mom. I do mess up especially with the food he likes and dislikes or the sizes of clothes I should be buying at times. But all things go well whenever he laughs it off.

He's getting that habit from Jungkook. I'd mess up at some things and they would just chuckle at me and shrug it off like it was no big deal.

I love them too much, I'm starting to depend more and more on them. I don't think it's a bad thing. I think it's something natural now that we are in wedlock.

It's currently Friday and I was doing the last of the preparations for his birthday in secret. I had to distract Yeonjoo as he was busy with his homeworks.

I was in the dance studio office as Momo took over of the third session. I am also entertaining enrollees for both the zumba class and the one with the kids in the third session.