13 (21+)

WARNING: This still has some mature contents so watch out if you're a soft stan

WARNING: This still has some mature contents so watch out if you're a soft stan. Jungkook is gonna get hard.

Jimin's POV:

Once I saw those majestic irises, I knew that Jungkook is just a few hours away from rut. We had to move fast.

Yeah we had to, but I was pulled to kiss him on the lips and just continue to get that heightened flavors of his mouth.

His scent contradicts with the flavor I am tasting. Jungkook truly is delectable. Nobody could resist even if they tried to.

But then Jungkook pushed me into the bed and he is now hovering above me... the moment I have been anticipating.

Jungkook began to ravish my lips again and I don't mind. I underestimated the power of his touch on my body now that he is on top of me.

My senses are all over the place and I just wanted to feel pleasured. That's how Jungkook makes me feel. Very similar to my heat.

He broke the kiss and pecked my forehead before flipping me to lay on my stomach. He pulled my hips up so that my ass is elevated from the rest of my body.

Jungkook then began running his lips on top of my laced underwear and down to my thighs. He gave my ass a little squeeze and just breathed on the slick that he's making me produce.

I slid the panties down slowly until it rested on my knees. Jungkook began trailing kisses on my bare southern cheeks and then having a small nip.

I gasped after a moan, sounding as needy as I could get. Jungkook then began lapping on my hole. It's wet from slick and I can hear Jungkook grunting excitedly.

"You taste so good!", he grunted and began even sticking his tongue on my rim. Gosh! It was totally worth it having an enema earlier.

Jungkook couldn't stop slurping that certain hormones I was producing to lubricate my own. But I will still very much need a lube.

Jungkook stopped for a few seconds to get the lube as if he was reading my mind. He placed a fair amount of it on his fingers and I know what's coming.

I can feel him sticking his first digit inside me and it was electrifying to the least. He started playing with my hole as he add in another finger at a time.

When his four fingers can freely move in my hole without much tearing, Jungkook has pulled them out of me and inserted the lubed up butt plug.

I thought he was gonna stop there but then he started fucking me with the toy and I purred in satisfaction and pleasure.

The toy is grazing into my prostate sweetly and I didn't even care how loud my moans were. I then came without his approval and I got a one stinging spank immediately.

The plug has stayed in its place inside me and it's gonna stay ther until tomorrow. My sheets are now soiled and I have to replace them.

Jungkook flipped me back to face him and then began licking off the cum that has landed on my chest and abdomen.