1.3. One night is not enough

Daphne walked away, and Harry looked in the direction where Louis has disappeared to earlier.

And that's when he saw him coming back to the entrance of the penthouse, and now he was wearing a jacket and he had something in his hand.

A helmet.

Harry was going to ask him why he had that, but without looking at him, Louis walked right past him, and went to press the elevator button.

"Louis?" Harry said confused.

Louis briefly looked at him, and Harry saw a hard expression on his face, which was completely different from all the smiles he had given him earlier.

"Did you not see me there?" Harry asked him.

"I did" Louis said dryly.

"What's going on? I thought we were leaving together?" Harry wondered.

"Me too but then I saw you kissing that blonde girl, so you obviously changed your mind" Louis said bitterly.

"Kissing a blonde girl...?" Harry said confused, but then realized he meant Daphne "I wasn't kissing her, she just kissed my cheek, but she's just my friend".

"Sure" Louis scoffed, and got in the elevator when the doors opened "I saw the way you looked at her".

"I looked at her as a friend, because she is" Harry said as he got into the elevator too, and felt the need to prove the point "And she's not even my type".

"You're bi, and you're telling me skinny blonde girls in short dresses aren't your type?" Louis questioned.

"Not my type at all" Harry shrugged "My type are people with brown hair, blue eyes and high cheekbones... and also Daphne's gay and has a girlfriend".

Louis looked at him from the corner of his eye, but didn't say anything, and when the doors of the elevators opened, he just got out of it, leaving Harry there.

And honestly, Harry wasn't one to chase some boy that he had just met, it wasn't worth it, and he didn't like to beg.

But there was something about Louis that was different, so Harry followed him right out of the elevator.

"Louis, if you don't want to go somewhere else with me, that's fine, but know that I do, I really do" Harry told Louis as they both walked out of the building.

Louis looked at him for a few seconds, and out of nowhere, he got on the tip of his toes, and he gave Harry a kiss on the lips. Harry was really surprised by it, but he still kissed him back, and even held him by the waist to bring him closer.

"Where do you wanna go?" Louis asked when their lips parted.

"Wherever you want us to go" Harry smiled.

"My place?" Louis proposed.

"Sounds perfect" Harry grinned.

That's when the smile returned to Louis' face, and he held Harry's hand again (with the hand he wasn't using to hold the helmet), and they started walking together.

"So why do you have a helmet?" Harry questioned.

"Because the law says I have to wear one while riding my motorcycle" Louis said, as they came to a stop in front of a parked motorcycle.

"This is yours?" Harry asked surprised.

"Yep" Louis confirmed, and got on it, taking a key from his pocket "Hop on".