1.30. Headlights on dark roads

Harry felt defeated as he watched the motorcycle disappear in the distance, specially because he couldn't follow him, not when he had no idea where his boyfriend had gone.

Probably not even Louis knew where he was going.

Harry went back upstairs, and took off his coat and shoes again, and tried calling Louis, but he obviously didn't pick up, so he decided to send a text.

To Lou: Please come back home so we can talk.

He sighed as he left his phone on the coffee table, and sat down on the couch, cursing himself for being so stupid earlier and not ending that call with Louis, causing him to overhear something he had never wanted him to hear.

He wondered if they could ever recover from from this...

Harry picked up his phone again, and he decided to call Niall, because he was probably the only person Louis really knew and liked in Manchester, so maybe he had gone to see him, or he he called him.

"Hey" Niall picked up.

"Hey, uhm... you haven't heard from Louis, right?" Harry questioned.

"From Louis? No, why?" Niall questioned.

"We had a fight and he ran off in his motorcycle, and I'm worried" Harry explained.

"Oh no".

"You and Liam are basically the only people I know Louis likes, so I thought he might have called you or anything" Harry explained.

"Liam's here with me, and Louis hasn't reached out to him either, but if we hear from him, we'll let you know, okay?" Niall proposed.

"Yeah, thanks, mate" Harry sighed.

"No problem" Niall replied "And you know, I'm sure he's fine, he probably just needed some space, so don't worry".

"It's hard not to worry; it's cold and it's raining, and he's 6 months pregnant" Harry pointed out.

"Do you want me to go over and we can go out to look for him?" Niall questioned.

"Thanks for the offer, but there's no point, it would be like looking for a needle in a haystack, I have no idea where he could have gone" Harry told his friend.

"Okay" Niall accepted "But the offer still stands if you change your mind".

"Thanks, mate" Harry replied.

They said goodbye, and after Harry checked his texts to see if he had a new one (he didn't), he left his phone on the coffee table again.

And so Harry waited, and waited, and waited.

But nothing, and it had been over an hour, so he started worrying even more.

So he texted Louis again.

To Lou: Please come home, or at least let me know if you're okay.

But there was no answer, and when Harry tried to call again, Louis' phone was off.

At point, Harry wasn't just worried, he was also angry, no, he was furious, because he couldn't believe that after all this time Louis was still doing this kind of shït, he was sick of it.

Was it going to be like this too after Landon was born?

Was Louis going to disappear with the baby once in a while without telling Harry where then were?

Because he wouldn't accept that, he just wouldn't.

It was around 10:15 when Harry phone rang, and he was quick to picked it up, thinking it was Louis, but it wasn't, it was Louis' nan.