2.30. The Symphony

The morning of his and Harry's wedding day, Louis was freaking out.

He tried his best not to think about, and just did everything in autopilot, but that only worked until they reached their venue, because when they got there, it was all so real.

The place was beautiful, it was an event venue in the countryside, and even though the ceremony and party were going to be indoors, the place had these wide windows that allowed a lot of light inside, and the greenery outside made a beautiful view. And now everything was being set up with flowers and plants, and he kept being asked questions that he wasn't sure about, and it was giving him anxiety.

"Lou, why don't you take the girls to the room we have to get ready?" Harry offered "I'll handle this".

"Yeah?" Louis asked feeling relieved.

"Yes" Harry said and gave him a kind smile "Go".

"Okay" Louis agreed "Come on girls".

The girls followed him to the room, and Louis dropped all the things they had brought on a sofa, and he poured himself a glass a water from a bottle that was in the room, and drank it all.

"Louis, I wanna go potty" Quinn announced.

"The bathroom's right there, darling" Louis told her and pointed at the bathroom door that was in the room.

Quinn went there, and Louis poured more water in the glass, and when he brought it to his mouth he realized his hand was shaking.

Why was he so nervous?

He was going to marry Harry, his Harry, the love of his life, there was no need to be nervous!

But he was, and he could feel a knot forming on his throat, and he couldn't get rid of it.

"Louis, this is my dress?" Willa asked as she tried to open one of the garment bags.

"Uhm..." Louis said distractedly, and then cleared his throat "One of those is yours but you have to get your hair done first".

Quinn came out of the bathroom then, claiming she couldn't reach the sink to wash her hands, so Louis helped her with that while he took deep breaths to try to calm himself.

Then the door opened, and in came Harry saying the hairdresser they had hired arrived, so he took Willa and Quinn with him, saying the hairdresser was going to workin in the room next door.

That left Louis alone, so he went to the bathroom, washed his face, then took more deep breaths, and just sat down for a while trying to calm down. Then he decided he just needed to put on his suit and not think about anything else.

He was putting on the cuff links on his shirt, when the door opened again, and it was Harry again bringing Willa back, who had her hair done beautifully, and even had a delicate flower crown incorporated into the hairstyle.

"Wow, you look beautiful, Willa" Louis told her.

"Can I wear my dress now?" Willa asked eagerly.

"Can you help her with that, babe? I want to keep an eye on Quinn" Harry explained.

"Sure" Louis nodded.

Harry smiled, and left again, and Louis finished putting his other cuff link, and then found the garment bag with Willa's dress in it. Both girls had tried on their dresses last week, and had been asking to wear them again ever since, so when Louis helped Willa with it, she was ecstatic.

It took a while for Quinn to came back, but when she did Harry said he would help change her, and told Louis to go get his hair done, so he did, and he sat on a chair without saying a word and just watched the hairdresser fix his hair while he felt like he was going to throw up.